Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hacked

If someone with a super computer can brute force attack a CH account to guess both the username and password, they're spending their time and resources on the wrong place. Hack someone's bank account lol, its more profitable. If such hacks are possible, why not focus hacking high level accounts with Gele items?
Id bet money you could crack at least 1 in 100 ch passwords using a old pentium desktop running windows 2000 with just the top 10 password list. Probably winning with "password". Lol
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

If someone with a super computer can brute force attack a CH account to guess both the username and password, they're spending their time and resources on the wrong place. Hack someone's bank account lol, its more profitable. If such hacks are possible, why not focus hacking high level accounts with Gele items?
Id bet money you could crack at least 1 in 100 ch passwords using a old pentium desktop running windows 2000 with just the top 10 password list. Probably winning with "password". Lol
I'm sure there are passwords that's easily guessed, if their account name is also their toon name. Even email and bank accounts are easily cracked with weak passwords, assuming you know the email address or bank account #. But if someone's account username isn't the same as their toon name, ithe probability getting both correct, even with a weak password like 'password', goes down exponentially.
Running a computer to brute force hack in the Ch environment? Highly improbable, even if it's possible. Like I said, anyone who has time and resources trying to hack CH accounts is doing it the wrong place.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm sure there are passwords that's easily guessed, if their account name is also their toon name. Even email and bank accounts are easily cracked with weak passwords, assuming you know the email address or bank account #. But if someone's account username isn't the same as their toon name, ithe probability getting both correct, even with a weak password like 'password', goes down exponentially.
Running a computer to brute force hack in the Ch environment? Highly improbable, even if it's possible. Like I said, anyone who has time and resources trying to hack CH accounts is doing it the wrong place.
Agreed but - many people give out their user names, or they are easily tracked down. I remember someone losing all their stuff because they posted a YouTube video showing themselves type it a few years back. It would be hard to guess a particular persons login, but given the number of times I've tried to create an account and the user name was taken, getting just any random persons user name by guessing is humanly doable in only a few tries.

Bank account numbers are super easy to get, they are on the bottom of every check a person writes in plain text.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

SHould OTM pay attention to these noobs shouting ACCOUNT HACK and STOLEN ?

NO!

Most probably an account seller trying to keep the money plus get the account back.

Even if there's no proof in game most transactions take place on social app networks like LINE, BAND etc. So that there's no trace that there's been an account swap.

If you are not the Account seller you are probably the buyer. Bought an account and then the seller logged ( sometimes after u geared it sweetly )and raped it clean .

There are better accounts out there. reasons why particularly yours was hacked? full void and godly items from head to toe?

No idea bro but all my items were gone and there's no other way

SHould OTM pay attention to these noobs shouting ACCOUNT HACK and STOLEN ?

NO!

Most probably an account seller trying to keep the money plus get the account back.

Even if there's no proof in game most transactions take place on social app networks like LINE, BAND etc. So that there's no trace that there's been an account swap.

If you are not the Account seller you are probably the buyer. Bought an account and then the seller logged ( sometimes after u geared it sweetly )and raped it clean .

There are better accounts out there. reasons why particularly yours was hacked? full void and godly items from head to toe?
You're an idiot, I'd never sell my account or even buy an account. I just want otm to go through and see who exactly everything was mailed to