Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do you classify as high attack for a rogue

@loco anyone who can get 15k attack will be well geared meaning that they should have good damage also.

Reason i asked is because my ranger has 16k attack and 4.3k damage(excluding edl skill). Was curious how that compares to some of the best rogues in the game like adrohan toothpick mortalcreed etc etc. obviously both are different classes but i always find it interesting to see comparisons between the two
Have 14.5k with attack lix(no attk pot) and 3.7k dmg. Not with stargem skill(using runic) , no base dex(atm). Had skain storm and dex points previously in a setup at 15.7k attack but felt it's just superfluous and opted for more DPS from elsewhere like a Quick strike cd charm and more str for the skills. I believe it's much better than my previous setup, especially since my qs is 5.4ksh. Attack can be deceiving if you put all you got in it, to an extent. I think that's what loco was trying to describe but used bad examples.

Switch to Bloodthorn for some bosses. Also switch to Stargem and two Gele Ingenuity bracers for summoning chambers bosses. Loses some attk but damage soars 4k and lots of ice dmg. Only lose out kill if top two ice mages are there. Although I beat one sometimes when lots ice mages there and they lap their frostbites off ;).

I can't just rely on autos alone for maximal dps, need to make use of skills as well. Have ss qs sneak dbl pw and rend all maxed atm. Skills are, were and always will be what sets rogues apart from rangers.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

@loco anyone who can get 15k attack will be well geared meaning that they should have good damage also.

Reason i asked is because my ranger has 16k attack and 4.3k damage(excluding edl skill). Was curious how that compares to some of the best rogues in the game like adrohan toothpick mortalcreed etc etc. obviously both are different classes but i always find it interesting to see comparisons between the two
Have 14.5k with attack lix(no attk pot) and 3.7k dmg. Not with stargem skill(using runic) , no base dex(atm). Had skain storm and dex points previously in a setup at 15.7k attack but felt it's just superfluous and opted for more DPS from elsewhere like a Quick strike cd charm and more str for the skills. I believe it's much better than my previous setup, especially since my qs is 5.4ksh. Attack can be deceiving if you put all you got in it, to an extent. I think that's what loco was trying to describe but used bad examples.

Switch to Bloodthorn for some bosses. Also switch to Stargem and two Gele Ingenuity bracers for summoning chambers bosses. Loses some attk but damage soars 4k and lots of ice dmg. Only lose out kill if top two ice mages are there. Although I beat one sometimes when lots ice mages there and they lap their frostbites off ;).

I can't just rely on autos alone for maximal dps, need to make use of skills as well. Have ss qs sneak dbl pw and rend all maxed atm. Skills are, were and always will be what sets rogues apart from rangers.
. Yeah you are right. My skill setup currently is sharpshot, double shot, sharpen weaps, steady aim and bolas. Very different and i definitely rely much more heavily on autos as opposed to skills meaning the higher attack benefits me a lot more than it would with you. As for dex i have 455 base dex and with gear have about 1400 in my usual setup. Str is always around 1600. Obviously dex helps me more than it would help you also.

14.5k attack is certainly very good and with high damage aswell. I am jealous of the ingenuity braces also :shock: wish i had some cruel barbs braces (ranger equivalent).

I also swap out a blood set and interchange valour and stargem ammies depending on bosses. My attack varies from 15.5k-16.5k depending on what i am using(no attack pot) and damage usually stays around the 4.3k mark(5.1k with edl wrath). I am still waiting for a high tier cruel barbs brace to drop from gele on arawn so i can replace my gross majestic prot brace :( but i am patient :lol:

I regilarly beat ice mages on summoning floor edls too ;) altho recently they have been getting a lot better. A few high tier necro rings and gele rings have been dropping and today we got a shadow shards wand from gele so i am getting less as of late. Also a few of our better mages have gotten their dg bodies which definately helps out too.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I shouldn't tell you but a Godly cruel barbs dropped a few gele ago here lol. 180 heat 600 bow, is nuts insane. Our top ice mages are mythic status beings btw so I wudnt bet on alot of toons to beat them on ice weak bosses. One has shards cd charm, blast cd brace, storm cd brace all Godly and a shadow bolt skull/void ice book, Godly osan neck 3 gele rings n Godly necro ring. And dg bp. So I gotta hope stars align on crits to even think of beating him on rev/crag. But if anyone can it's me so there's that. The other top one is even more bizarre so not going to her gears. I'm currently focusing on Prot kills than anything else and modifying build on getting it nailed down perfectly. Got last 8 prots in a row including a prime but really haven't been in same grp with top rangers for all. Just 2-3 so that's not a good indicator. Besides our server is ridden with lag which makes ppl get pissed and doesn't log if persisting.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

We got a godly cruel barbs brace in about our 5th kill. I missed 1 of our first 50 gele kills and that was the one that i missed......that player is inactive now and has not logged once in months :( just my luck :lol: the next highest tier we have is majestic. Im waiting for an imperial or godly and that will replace my majestic prot brace. Gonna be waiting a long time._. And i cant attend as often anymore cause most raids are based off est times and im aussie haha so times are *** for me now.

I been working on beating rogues at mordy more consistantly recently. Been playing around with my stats a bit. Most of my gear i cant really upgrade tho apart from anointed ring and my clairvoyant prot brace. Have the 2 best oblivions on arawn, reaper, blood set etc so its hard .-.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

With attack I usually have 10.2-11.5 attack depending what gear I put on. Changing div ring for another dagger stuff like that. With attack I think 12-13k is high.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

This is what i run, yes my first ring is still the worst thing ever :( but trying to wait for high high tier before i upgrade. I switch charms between 100 venom, 90 magic, and 20% qs cd depending on the boss, with swaps qs is 6.4k and sneak is 18.2k (Full DG).
Attachments
IMG_5012.JPG
IMG_5012.JPG (224.56 KiB) Viewed 2442 times
IMG_5011.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG (172.64 KiB) Viewed 2442 times
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis