Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ranger Tank

With maxed bolas you should be able to solo any current boss.

One of the best tactics for a ranger is Kiting: open with bola, deal some damage, run some distance from the mob, use bola again, and repeat. Using this method you can easily solo any of the current mobs without taking damage. For bosses it helps if other players are killing any mobs that spawn in the room so that you have plenty of space to Kite. However, if you stay calm and are decent at multitasking you should still be able to kill off any mobs while Kiting the boss. It might be useful for you to practice Kiting in large open areas. Jotun Warbringer on the North Peninsula can be fun.
I should also mention that fast energy regen is a must for soloing bosses, so you might want to invest in 20-40 energy sigils.

Avatar is pretty easy to solo, the tough one is Incarnation. Be prepared to Kite for about an hour on him. :lol:

hello guys,
soo has any solo avatar and killed him?
so far i dont no any ranger who can kill him. If you have please kindly show your stats to help me and others. :geek:
I have killed Kiara with Bolas. You really just need to avoid being hit, and have friends to kill the mobs. Avatar's room is a bit cramped for bolas but it is possible. If fact I will try it and let you know how it goes. I'm sure with my clan's help it will be easy enough. Oh and the key is bolas with energy regen and sigils plus not getting hit. Stats don't matter. IMHO I don't think any ranger can take Avatar toe to toe without pots! Bolas is the only way.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

what you did it without pots!!!! :D :lol: :lol:
Yup no pots !! I used bolas and walked the perimeter of the room. Belgaron was killing all the mobs for me. He was awesome.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5