Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pvp build va boss build.

- Well...

I think I'll see what's necessary before I try to adapt. My concept with mobs or bosses has been to launch massive damage and take minimal damage so the plan remains the same with PVP unless I see a reason to change.
technicaly, more health results in more damage before death. So tanks will most likely get the upper hand here. Unless you can deal more than 6x (I am not exadurating) the damage of a tank per hit, your better off with some vitality.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I'm keeping 100 in vit I'm Also putting 80 into dex to make it easier to dodge and hit in PVP, and the rest of the points will go to strength
That would be the smart thing to do :)
Though, at your level, that is alot of points to take out of strength. Maybe create a ratio to keep up with this build at any level.
8:4:5 (STR:DEX:VIT)
(Returning Player)

Lol no these stats are fine with my lvl atm, as for my strength being low its 126 atm but its fine for me right now cause I use my icelord bow and occasionaly my friends winterking bow in order to deal big damage
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Lol no these stats are fine with my lvl atm, as for my strength being low its 126 atm but its fine for me right now cause I use my icelord bow and occasionaly my friends winterking bow in order to deal big damage
Just remember big damage does not always mean lots of dps. Dps is a rate of damage
(Returning Player)

Just remember big damage does not always mean lots of dps. Dps is a rate of damage
thats what gloves of haste and rapid shot are for, to speed up the slow icelord weapons
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

thats what gloves of haste and rapid shot are for, to speed up the slow icelord weapons
That just proved to me that you still dont understand...
Lets set up an example:
Gloves multiply speed by 0.7
Rapid multiplies (just an example) by 0.9
The speed of your bow is lets say 5000 with 300 damage stat (JUST AN EXAMPLE)
Meteoric is lets say 3000 with 200 damage stat

This means that you would be firing at 3150 with 300 damage opposed to 1890 with 200 damage

This means your rate of damage is 0.0952 opposed to 0.1058
(Returning Player)