Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free Recording/uploading Service (240p,360p,480p)

Well I was wondering how well Celtic Heroes video outs in 480p and I tryed it, the quality is watchable and showed up better on a TV when I was recording/ youtube toke the quality down a little.

Test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfQpEUTXq0

Yes I am able to walk through walls during recording like a freaking boss.

Found a place to buy hd component cables, just bought a 2TB hdd for recording xbox gameplay so don't want to waste to much money on recording equipment.

Options: normal quality sound and mabye 5.1/7.1 dolby if I feel like setting that up later, normal quality video, for now!

Uploading: email you the file, upload the video to celticshatter's channel, but the video on mediafire/megaupload.

All video captured will remain uncompressed/edited as it is up to you to edit it 0.o.
Last edited by Shatter on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Free Recording/uploading Service (240p,360p,480p)

Shatter are you on the beta? We need to get you a proper iPad build to record with the new content in.
I don't have an iPad sadly :,( I will probably never buy one I can record: 480p ipod/wii 1080p xbox 360/ps3 1080p pc screen, tv 480p,1080p. If you guys want to get someone who can make sure they have this:

Hd PVR/ black magic intensity pro.

If its a pvr make sure they have HD component cables and if they have a intensity pro hd component or hdmi cables. If you didn't know display out on cydia can mirror your ipod 4g/iphone 4g in hd with no lag, I tryed infinty blade so 0.o

Edit: the kind of component cables from apple should work 2 (480p but it will look choppy like mine) cheapest but not chinese crappy hd component I can find is $35 so I might buy it this or next week since ive spent enough on hdmi cables for my pc and xbox and recording stuff recently.