Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron kill 9m 39s

I think we killed xtals 3 times, once before atempt. and twice while fighting gelebron. the second wave of xtals was prtty unlucky cuz we had 5% left on gelebron, if we would let gelebron reset just 20 seconds faster we would have gotten an even faster kill :)

And i dont think you need to complain about people standing in the way of the sents because from what i saw we all stepped back when we saw a sent couldnt reset. that was litterly 10 seconds if not less. beside that i dont think we would ruin the whole attempt with one sent not letting reset for less than 10 seconds.

But hey we are not here for a flame war, just to let ya know.
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Lets go woollvveees!!!!!!
Was a clean kill!
Btw,

What are the times of other worlds? Would like to see what others got :)
Epona's fastest is 8-9 (we don't time, just based off lixes), amazing job for a single clan to kill under in under 10 though :D

Wow that is really really fast, nice job!
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Lol you guys never stepped back. You have 0 respect when it comes to bossing and I'm talking every boss. Gz on the kill but it was anything but "clean" if you catch that drift. Looking forward to the next one!
TemplarElite1 - 150 Rogue, [Insanity] Mabon
TemplarKnight - 95 Warrior, [TemplarOrder] Mabon
IcelordRanger - 95 Ranger, [TemplarOrder] Mabon
Nebula Diamond - 80 Rogue, [TemplarOrder] Mabon
TemplarBanker - 32 Rogue, [TemplarOrder] Mabon

"I Like Rogues. Okay."

I think we killed xtals 3 times, once before atempt. and twice while fighting gelebron. the second wave of xtals was prtty unlucky cuz we had 5% left on gelebron, if we would let gelebron reset just 20 seconds faster we would have gotten an even faster kill :)

And i dont think you need to complain about people standing in the way of the sents because from what i saw we all stepped back when we saw a sent couldnt reset. that was litterly 10 seconds if not less. beside that i dont think we would ruin the whole attempt with one sent not letting reset for less than 10 seconds.

But hey we are not here for a flame war, just to let ya know.
Lol you guys never stepped back. You have 0 respect when it comes to bossing and I'm talking every boss. Gz on the kill but it was anything but "clean" if you catch that drift. Looking forward to the next one!
A good portion of both your guys's post have nothing to do but lash out at each other. I think we would all be more thankful if you guys kept this between yourselves in pm's thank you!

As for the kill GJ!! Wonder when and who will break this record next.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger