Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 150 Wyld sun ammy overpriced?

I sold mine wyld during yule. Yes it's good for locks, but there are a lot of good ammys out there, including this event ammy. I predicted that right now the price on the wyld ammy is at it's peak, and it will go down soon due to other ammys being comparable in usefulness. I'm not sad I got rid of mine. It's good, but overrated imo.
This is what happened to the Midnight Ammy. Hello Wyldshrine, Goodbye Midnight.

Wyldshrine Sun on Rosmerta has gone for 4m, that was months ago. Very rare to see being sold..But perhaps with the new Stalker Ammy that will change.
Would you kindly?

I think this ammy (60,60 regen 1.5k direct damage then per tick) is a good alternative for the wyld. I know about 6 people with this ammy, and none of them regret it. Wyld sun ammy is currently anywhere from 3.5-4.5m...
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

I think this ammy (60,60 regen 1.5k direct damage then per tick) is a good alternative for the wyld. I know about 6 people with this ammy, and none of them regret it. Wyld sun ammy is currently anywhere from 3.5-4.5m...
I agree. I got the ammy and the ring. Considering using two more rings because the stats are so good, even if the regen doesn't stack. The tank ammy is good too. I'm really impressed with the lux this event.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide