Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: We should all start over together.

New players a chamce to keep up. Idk just an idea, Any thoughts?
Come join crom :) I can help with some xp Lixs to get started

And there is the reason why it will never work.
New players will never ever be able to keep up for the very simple reason that this game is 110% P2W, any and all progress is directly tied to how far you're willing to open your wallet.
I guarantee that there will be unbridgeable level differences within a week between players who have no problems throwing 100+ dollars at the game and players who "only" spend 20 dollars on the game. Then I'm not even talking about the group of potential new players who actually want to play the game for free, not spending anything, to see if it is worth playing in the first place.

Just reading around these forums tells me that the current player base is more then happy to throw tons of money at this game.. hell they even suggest/ask for even more ways to throw and burn money in this game... how do you think a new player reacts to that..? A new player finds out really fast that this game is free to download but you're expected to open your wallet on a daily basis if you want to have any hope of keeping up with the curve.
This game sees little to no new players and it will stay that way as long as throwing hundreds of dollars at it regularly is the accepted way of "playing" this game.

The one and only way this has any chance of working is on a new server where the cashshop is permanently disabled for everything and everyone.

No. Ive spent 11 years and Too much plat To start again for an issue not of my making. There’s several big lessons here around a game not rewarding it’s most loyal players by not putting in efforts to upgrade it,and it’s gonna be hella bad if not only people lose accounts but find other real life passwords compromised. How the heck did it come to this. Missing my in game friends too.
Rosmerta: Terius 233 Warrior, Teriusmage 221 Mage, Foofighter 221 Druid, Quicksilver 221 Rogue
Quikshot 220 Ranger and Etc Alts
Nuada: Whildman 221 Rogue Immovable 176 Warrior, Quantum Flux 141 Druid + nubs
OG Xmas 2011. Plat buyer.

New players a chamce to keep up. Idk just an idea, Any thoughts?
Come join crom :) I can help with some xp Lixs to get started

And there is the reason why it will never work.
New players will never ever be able to keep up for the very simple reason that this game is 110% P2W, any and all progress is directly tied to how far you're willing to open your wallet.
I guarantee that there will be unbridgeable level differences within a week between players who have no problems throwing 100+ dollars at the game and players who "only" spend 20 dollars on the game. Then I'm not even talking about the group of potential new players who actually want to play the game for free, not spending anything, to see if it is worth playing in the first place.

Just reading around these forums tells me that the current player base is more then happy to throw tons of money at this game.. hell they even suggest/ask for even more ways to throw and burn money in this game... how do you think a new player reacts to that..? A new player finds out really fast that this game is free to download but you're expected to open your wallet on a daily basis if you want to have any hope of keeping up with the curve.
This game sees little to no new players and it will stay that way as long as throwing hundreds of dollars at it regularly is the accepted way of "playing" this game.

The one and only way this has any chance of working is on a new server where the cashshop is permanently disabled for everything and everyone.
Haven't spent money on this game since my stimulus check, free xps still on me 😁

Look, If worst comes to worst starting again will be our only option. But we should keep our heads up high no matter what happens! Because we are Gamers! We are Celts! And we are Heroes!!!!
We have been though hell going against mods strong as Gelebron and putting up with them late night lixes trying to lvl during the short Xmas event wile trying not to fall asleep !! We have put up with anoying bugs and have had afew hackers in the game before like the blossom quest in corrupted gardens but we still worked around that so we can work around it now when the severs go up. I may not be a old player but I know how you all feel. SO.. WE ARE NOT going to let these hackers get us down because if they do they will win. So what they messed up the game and caused the most terrible things to happen. But we are stronger than them because we are CELTIC HEROES and they are plain villains like Gelebron and Dino. We have defeated them many times before. When the severs go up we will pray to the Celtic god's that our accounts remain intact, if not we will be brave, true and won't give up we will start anew and I'm sure if that happens Deca and VR will send us some help like when they sent people plat because of the apple problem. Be strong my friends and don't forget to believe. I think your all amazing and are more than capable to do anything if you put your minds to it. And for Deca and VR don't let them give you a stressful week, just do what you do best and be cool at your job. When the severs go up again I will see what remains of my level 208 and if it doesn't I will create anew so the evil hackers don't win because heroes don't let the bad guys win ! NOW WHO'S WITH ME!!!!??? ( Also sorry for the long post trying to keep up hope)

Rayla lvl 208 Warrior Belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content