Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game Server hacked thread

Hi All,

It seems that there has been a breach somewhat of the game’s servers.

As a precaution, I would suggest changing the passwords to any accounts (such as Gmail) that match your Celtic heroes’ account passwords.

Robert.
Hey Robert. Are you the previous owner of CH Robert? Or just a mod? Do you know how this happened and why seemingly randomly?

Green named mods are just volunteers picked a long time ago

Re: We have nothing to do about the game getting hacked

what about us the one who didnt know and nothing to do about the game hacked, what will we get in return? because we will also be affected of the 6 hours rollback. i have been fishing for hours before i got kicked out of the game and gets emergency maintenance, what will the game do about it? im from fingal server
Right? I got over 3 hours of lixing (with jubis obtained during those 6hours) about 6-8 bounties and lots of trades that are are all gonna be lost in the wind due to inadequate game security. Not to mention the possible breach of our confidential banking info and passwords associated. I really hope there’s something done to rectify this mishap should server roll backs be the case.

Re: We have nothing to do about the game getting hacked

what about us the one who didnt know and nothing to do about the game hacked, what will we get in return? because we will also be affected of the 6 hours rollback. i have been fishing for hours before i got kicked out of the game and gets emergency maintenance, what will the game do about it? im from fingal server
Right? I got over 3 hours of lixing (with jubis obtained during those 6hours) about 6-8 bounties and lots of trades that are are all gonna be lost in the wind due to inadequate game security. Not to mention the possible breach of our confidential banking info and passwords associated. I really hope there’s something done to rectify this mishap should server roll backs be the case.
i guess we will just see what deca will do

Re: Game Server hacked thread

Maybe Giving everyone a good amount of plat would suffice. Not only would it Calm the community (well some of them) but it would help the Servers with economic downfalls and Issues. Herne is one. I'm a Level 211 Warrior. And also a Merchant and Collector. So Prices of Everything from fash to Weapons and Jewelry And consumables have gone So many different ways. Both good and bad. 80% mounts on Herne go for as low as 100k now a days.
Go Back in the golden years in the old courtyard and Hell.... That was unheard of.

I am worried about the accounts. I have collected Fash and Items that I love for so long now that my inventory , OUR I inventories could be at risk..
What if the hacker only Got the accounts of 200 Plus Level players (assuming they would have the best items)

If he was trying to Get back at the devs, why screw the players? Idk I don't get it