Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wheres the patch notes for the birthday event?

Updates and events are usually announced only a day or two ahead of time - as such, I don't think there will be any event or update on Monday - unless they were to announce it the same day. There might possibly be something over next weekend, but we the players probably won't find out until later next week.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Its...June and these winter imps are still here...Pretty sure there isn't going to be one. I don't think they've delayed it this long before.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Please leave VR in peace, they are working hard to bring war hammer which has been delayed. It’s not easy to manage one game while developing another one. They gave us a month full of events already, what else do you want?

If you want an event, why not be creative and make your own event. Just give them time, and have faith that soon they will give us an amazing update with new maps, raid bosses and items!

Keep working hard VR team!

Please leave VR in peace, they are working hard to bring war hammer which has been delayed. It’s not easy to manage one game while developing another one. They gave us a month full of events already, what else do you want?

If you want an event, why not be creative and make your own event. Just give them time, and have faith that soon they will give us an amazing update with new maps, raid bosses and items!

I want more events and and updates that don’t take 6+ months. As far as the weekly events go those were Just recycled events from earlier times. And how could we create our own events, we can’t add stuff into the game

I'd imagine that developing two games at a time is harder than only developing one, but I don't see why that should stop us from expecting, hoping and asking for the game to continue improving. Celtic Heroes is supposed to still have it's own team. If the delay of warhammer has some how affected CH so it will not have anymore updates or events until Warhammer is released, (and maybe longer) a company that values integrity should have informed the players. Whether the management is more difficult or not, if it is done properly both games should be able to progress somewhat independently of each other with changes in one game only having minor effects, especially immediate ones, on the other. What else do the players want? I think it boils down to content. Anything new or if not new at least interesting. Honestly, if the player base had the ability to add content to the game I'm sure there'd be more regular updates, not saying they'd be perfect, but at least we'd try. Even a bad attempt would be better than nothing if it's interesting.

The fact that the admins are responding to basic queries (i cant login etc) but dont bother to respond to any questions regarding what is planned for the next months says it all.

Double plat? I could not be bothered unless there is a clear upgrade plan for the next months.

Last serious updade was almost 2 years ago?
WHO still not released?
When it will , i guess they would focus on WHO and do updates , bug fixes etc?

So for me ,it seems that they do not have the capacity to support both games. And every time there is an issue if they have to choose they will chose the new games to support.

Would like to be proven wrong.

The fact that the admins are responding to basic queries (i cant login etc) but dont bother to respond to any questions regarding what is planned for the next months says it all.

Double plat? I could not be bothered unless there is a clear upgrade plan for the next months.

Last serious updade was almost 2 years ago?
WHO still not released?
When it will , i guess they would focus on WHO and do updates , bug fixes etc?

So for me ,it seems that they do not have the capacity to support both games. And every time there is an issue if they have to choose they will chose the new games to support.

Would like to be proven wrong.
If working on WH is the reason Celtic Heroes has been neglected for so long then it seems unlikely we will get anything new for a long time, if ever. How long ago was it that they promised us the next update would be qol changes? That's basically limiting their attention and work to nothing new and only a small change here or there... and they haven't even managed to do that. Warhammer's web page literally says there will be regular updates, expansions etc, and if they aren't able to fix little things or change some code to alter drop rates or the loot tables for us in all this time, it seems fairly unrealistic to think we will become a focus once they have a new game they want to keep popular and new players they want to get money from.