Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

I wonder what the competition fash will be

I've always wanted to see a ninja set with a proper ninja hood and face scalf, the hood would be optional on having it up or down
I’d kill for some fash that make my toon look like my character in dark souls 3.

Badass
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Don’t think I’ve seen the new horse everyone is talking about, but I did notice my horse I got with mount tokens looks like the green horse things in other world where I’m leveling at now minus the horns and the green color it’s the exact same horse

I wonder what the competition fash will be

I've always wanted to see a ninja set with a proper ninja hood and face scalf, the hood would be optional on having it up or down
I’d kill for some fash that make my toon look like my character in dark souls 3.

Badass
that'd be pretty cool, same weapon skin too if they ever do that suggestion someone else had

This is actually the first event i'm gonna be taking part in, so i want to ask is the legacy samhain fash goona be obtained through quests like the ostara hats or do we have to buy them?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Badass
that'd be pretty cool, same weapon skin too if they ever do that suggestion someone else had

They will never do your suggestion, because thats imitating and not original. VR will design a unique and original fashion, no reskinned, no retexture and no imitation. You just have to wait because it will be the G.O.A.T fashion in a G.O.A.T game.

P.S. please mod., dont delete this post and dont ban me because i never say negative. All i say are positive thoughts. Kudos to the design team. Bravo!!!
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)