prices

im just wondering how much these items are worth:

2011 yulestave
red lanrik set without hat
askold spear
2012 sunflower wand
5% sled
5% carpet and 70% carpet
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Re: prices

im just wondering how much these items are worth:

2011 yulestave
red lanrik set without hat
askold spear
2012 sunflower wand
5% sled
5% carpet and 70% carpet
Yule stave-40-60k
Red lanrik-50-90k
Askolds spear- 70-110k
Sunflower-20-25k
Sled-?
5% carpet- 50k
70% carpet- ???
Your arguement is invalid.

Prices are really off. Yulestave can be easily sold 100k, i get 100k+ offers on my 5% carpet, sleds arent even for sale now adays, but i guess you could get 200k off it with a little work, 70% carpet can easily get you above 500k. As for the other items, i have no idea. But askolds spear isnt likely to sell above 100k
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Very little because its in the head slot instead of fashion. You would have to find a rares collector for a good price, i wouldnt pay 30k
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

And what abt cane of bats xD tell me if i ask too much lol
Cane of bats isnt worth that much because there were grand cane of bats that were alot rarer and harder to get. I would guess u may be able to get 20-30k on it, but again, i havent played in a while so i may not be spot on. As too questions, im happy to answer whatev questions u have to the best of my abilities. :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting