Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Any Ideas?

Yeah somehow not about leveling or doing some bossing or any bounty and daliy's but for now what would you think?, that it could help the game a lot, or maybe an interesting idea which would makes OTM can't stand still and think of it as "Wow that's a good idea, afterall we shall makes it visible to the player none the less!"
If you think of any ideas please comment below!!

My name is Laplace, I am the fastest being. Nothing can overwhelmed me or escape from my visions, even Death's itself.

Server: Sulis
Name: Laplace
Class: Rogue
Clan: 1337
Level: 222
My Channel: LaplaceRogue
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJiX7 ... NKlT5dpeNQ
Last edited by Laplace on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: Any Ideas?

Yeah somehow not about leveling or doing some bossing or any bounty and daliy's but for now what would you think?, that it could help the game a lot, or maybe an interesting idea which would makes OTM can't stand still and think of it as "Wow that's a good idea, afterall we shall makes it visible to the player none the less!"

All of your ideas are great, and would be really cool to implement. But keep in mind that OTM is a small company...I think they only have a few developers and designers. So it would take a huge amount of effort for those ideas to be implemented. That being said...I think some of your ideas shouldn't be terribly dificult to add, so +1 from me!

Ps. You can edit a signature in your profile, just fyi. :D
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Tyvm, I know that OTM is a small company still, they should take in minds that these ideas could help them continued in making game better, as they always said if you have any things that could be a comments to them they will be listen. As long as they listen, I am sure that they will make it some day.

All of your ideas are great, and would be really cool to implement. But keep in mind that OTM is a small company...I think they only have a few developers and designers. So it would take a huge amount of effort for those ideas to be implemented. That being said...I think some of your ideas shouldn't be terribly dificult to add, so +1 from me!

Ps. You can edit a signature in your profile, just fyi. :D
Better now :)