Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why the fights?

One way to end this:
Overthrow bungle.
We hate jah in total mostly bc him, Pesto, Rob, and massive feces (MF)
If you guys overthrow bungle and start a new clan, in theory, we could restart.
Leave Jah, start over, be happy, get your glad, lvl, and lets take down Necro together....

Of course they are some people we wouldnt allow to be in alliance, but most jah are cool.
PROUD Clansmen of Transcendent
FUTURE General of Retribution

RANGER- LizMojeGule-157+ Full frozen DLgloves/Booties
ROGUE- Osirise 171 DL GLoves/Helm/Booties
MAGE- PolarVortex- 71 with OP rings/skill--- ICE MAGE
EPONA ROGUE--- DrDuke4-84 (rish bish) BANNED :(

The easiest way to explain it, would be to picture Sulis as a kingdom, ruled by a king (Retribution). The king is a tyrant, who misuses his power to keep the people poor, and increase his personal wealth. Eventually, the people (Jah) revolt, and try to overthrow the king. The king, like Retribution, is surprised, feeling that he has done nothing wrong, and that this uprising is completely undeserved. Angry, he attacks the people with his army....

This is a simple explanation. It doesn't take into account all the smaller details, that are woven into the fabric of this conflict.
Vendralrogue - Rogue - 149

Soldiersofjah

One way to end this:
Overthrow bungle.
Leave Jah, start over, be happy, get your glad, lvl, and lets take down Necro together....

Of course they are some people we wouldnt allow to be in alliance, but most jah are cool.
This is a childish way to look at the conflict. Like the majority of your clan, you completely ignore the fact that your clan is also responsible for the current war.It takes two to tango. Jah for sure isn't innocent, but neither is your clan. Accept that your clan shares the responsibility for this conflict. It can only be solved if both sides are willing to accept their mistakes and change something.

Soldiersofjah

The easiest way to explain it, would be to picture Sulis as a kingdom, ruled by a king (Retribution). The king is a tyrant, who misuses his power to keep the people poor, and increase his personal wealth. Eventually, the people (Jah) revolt, and try to overthrow the king. The king, like Retribution, is surprised, feeling that he has done nothing wrong, and that this uprising is completely undeserved. Angry, he attacks the people with his army....

This is a simple explanation. It doesn't take into account all the smaller details, that are woven into the fabric of this conflict.
In what ways have we misused our power to keep "the people" poor? Did we not gear your clan during the alliance? Prior to this alliance, Jah was barely able to kill 165/170/180 bosses.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

One way to end this:
Overthrow bungle.

:o :o whats wrong with rob? :shock: :( :shock:

One way to end this:
Overthrow bungle.

:o :o whats wrong with rob? :shock: :( :shock:
To be honest, Rob isn't actually a bad buy, but he can be irritating...
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

God guys common. It isnt ret or jahs fault entirely. There must be a reason why jah was created and that probably was because of ret. Dont go posting unfathomable aggy its not jahs fault its not rets fault it all was just a falling out at first then it built up from there. To be honest ret does ks me a little when i get to bosses first but hey thats life. That is why i joined jah. But ive been banned for months and actually to be honest both clans need to stop ***. I understand that im a lower lvl so u think u can ks me but god stop blame other clans when ur CLEARLY KSING. Personally i find jah. A little more relaxed but immnot chosing sides here. If your gonna fight leave the forum i just wanted to have a calm chat about a resolution.

So what does jah want from us?!
If we become peaceful they will wait till are necro!
Jah is falling
Trans/Ret is growing
I think this is going fairly well
PROUD Clansmen of Transcendent
FUTURE General of Retribution

RANGER- LizMojeGule-157+ Full frozen DLgloves/Booties
ROGUE- Osirise 171 DL GLoves/Helm/Booties
MAGE- PolarVortex- 71 with OP rings/skill--- ICE MAGE
EPONA ROGUE--- DrDuke4-84 (rish bish) BANNED :(

So what does jah want from us?!
If we become peaceful they will wait till are necro!
Jah is falling
Trans/Ret is growing
I think this is going fairly well
Are you completely delusional? Jah is falling? Retribution has lost the most ground in this conflict. In reality neither clan currently has the conditions for the maximum amount of growth.

Soldiersofjah

Don't be an idealistic moron Pls. There can only be one top clan. One boss will spawn after each time it's due and the better clan will get it. That's how CH works. Get over it. We've shared gear gear over the much weaker Jah clan and it just turned into a disaster.

You can choose what type of loser you want to be. Sore losers that grief big bosses because they want to feel as if they accomplished something. Accomplish what? I don't know. Or you can be losers that strive to be better in a more ethical way and don't throw away DL bosses to watch us set up for Necro.
Bandos I invite you and all of your ret buddy's to try to Ks me on a lix. Why? Because i will never stop "farming" where all the people of trans lvl. You know after they manage to save up enough money for a lix...

On a different note, all ret are so worried they will lose their top spot that they are willing to kick members because they refuse to kill members of Jah in arena ( this happened to me and is the main source of anger to trans ) The game is meant to be fun but ret and trans don't care who they step on the throats of to remain strong.

We will always Ks on nerco ( not that we need to as your strategy on website is flawed )

Btw trans and ret members aren't that loyal to you as they sell your DKP drops aka 2 Aggy braces 3 rings and 2 weps to me lol not to mention the hrung helm u r about to sell me :lol:
The lonely poor rogue madshadow. Forever loyal to the great clan SoldiersofJah

Lvl 141- rouge Jah
Lvl ? - ranger Trans xD