Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Only forum group without recent post

Wow, I haven't even seen anything posted from OTM about the new beta. I don't usually participate in the betas, but I like to keep track of when they are online so I can know when to expect a new event. :geek:

After seeing this post yesterday I decided to look on Celtic Heroes Facebook page and I had seen someone asking about the new event, and they responded with " The event update is due in the coming month or two. We are running a Closed beta at this time."

With that knowledge, i am hoping to be level 200 before the event, so I won't have anytime to participate in the upcoming open beta.
Taranis- 189 Mage

Wow, I haven't even seen anything posted from OTM about the new beta. I don't usually participate in the betas, but I like to keep track of when they are online so I can know when to expect a new event. :geek:

After seeing this post yesterday I decided to look on Celtic Heroes Facebook page and I had seen someone asking about the new event, and they responded with " The event update is due in the coming month or two. We are running a Closed beta at this time."

With that knowledge, i am hoping to be level 200 before the event, so I won't have anytime to participate in the upcoming open beta.
Got to check announcements for all the details :)

Closed Beta finished yesterday so once we wrap up all the bugs / feedback Open will go live (Possibly end of this week ;) )

Update will follow some time after once all content has been completed and submitted.

Closed Beta finished yesterday so once we wrap up all the bugs / feedback Open will go live (Possibly end of this week ;) )

Update will follow some time after once all content has been completed and submitted.
Ooohhh!! and you hide those precious infos on a server forum!! boo muld :lol: :lol: Hopefully we sneak you 8-) :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: I like to create some mystery
Can we expect a double plat or should we expect to get screwed again with double gold (pointless)?
Open Betas typically do not have sales.

All sales will be announced 3 days in advance on our Social Media.