Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Armor Sale On World Morrigan.

Alliance Member Monkeyman
I have learned some useful experience in clan alliance from all members and espicially Magika. I have saved up on enemy loot items and would be glad to sale some of my armor and wepons[providing you can sell to]. The Loot items I will be sailing consist of armor, wepons, potions, and skills. I am not exactly sure when I will start the auction. When the auction does finally start it won't be running for long, so be prepared with extra cash if your are willing to buy anything. All Items that will be sold will not be normal priced. Most of the items shall be on SALE. If you are willing to help out in the sale please contact me during gameplay or through my email which is The sale will star inTHREE days so besure to contact me before so. Thanks for all Clan alliance.
Sincerly,
Monkeyman
[lv 35]
[Rogue]
[Morrigan]
Last edited by Monkeyman on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Re: Armor Sale On World Morrigan.

Just Some Quick Updates
The sale will probably start on the 22nd of July so quite soon. If not on that date I will ensure to tell you
So far I have One helper who will be helping me selling items. I would like to invite you to help out to. The Auction sell will be held in the Dustwither Catacombs, Deaths Caress. So far I have Collected 120 loot items for sale. I collect around 210 loot items a day so there will probably be around 600 loot items for sale on 22 nd of July.
Sincerly, Monkeyman
Last edited by Monkeyman on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Re: Armor Sale On World Morrigan.

Monkeyman,
Please notifi me if you are willing to help out. I have 5 slots for helpers which include : a Messenger, the Messenger will have to spread the word out about the auction, a seller who's job will be to help me sell items, and a protector who's job will be to help lower level to get to our auction which will be held in deaths caress, Dustwither Catacombs.
Thanks Clan Alliance
Sincerly,
Monkeyman
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

What items are we selling.

Dear clan alliance
I have had a multitude of people pming me says is the armor i will be selling bad armor or good armor. We are going to be selling from all ranges from extreme, useful, and begginer armor types. For the wepons we will be selling wepons for all types including druids of course. I will try my best to sell skills to for cheap but when i mean cheap i mean cheaper than buying it.
sincerly, long live clan alliance
,Monkeyman
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011