Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Morrigan Marketplace

Hello and welcome to Morrigan servers marketplace!

Please include everything about the item you're selling like;
(Name, armour, damage, speed, weight, whether its one hand or two handed, any requirements the item has to use and please include the price and your in game name).

If you have queries and need to talk to the buyer or seller, please use the messaging system in game or on the forums as to not flood the marketplace thread.

To make this faster; use the 'Search this topic...' bar at the top of the thread if you're searching for something.
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Morrigan Marketplace

In game name Magika

Selling:
Embossed Scale Helm - (Armour: 17) (Weight: 14) (Vitality Requirement: 10) - 200 gold
Scale Greaves - (Armour: 17) (Weight: 24) (Vitality Requirement: 10) - 200 gold
Plate Greaves (x2) - (Armour: 23) (Weight: 24) (Vitality Requirement: 20) - 800 gold

Robust Maul - (2 Handed) (Crushing Damage: 40) (Attack Speed: 4300) (Weight: 34) (Strength Requirement: 25) - 300 gold
Steady Greatsword - (2 Handed) (Slashing Damage: 39) (Attack Speed: 3850) (Weight: 30) (Strength Requirement: 30) - 500 gold
Brutal Flanged Mace - (1 Hand) (Crushing Damage: 32) (Attack Speed: 3350) (Weight: 15) (Strength Requirement: 25) - 300 gold
Savage Sparth Axe - (2 Handed) (Crushing Damage: 37) (Attack Speed: 3900) (Weight: 26) (Strength Requirement: 20) - 200 gold

Solid Grand Staff - (1 Hand) (Crushing Damage: 16) (Attack Speed: 3900) (Weight: 16) (Focus Requirement: 20) - 300 gold

Crafted Composite Bow - (2 Handed) (Piercing Damage: 22) (Attack Speed: 2900) (Weight: 12) (Strength Requirement: 10) - 300 gold

Message me if you're interested!
Last edited by Magika on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Morrigan Marketplace

Sorry for not replying sooner mate, haven't been on in a few days! No problem, next time Im online I'll send an invite your way!

Willing To Buy High Armor

Greeting Mgika
Thanks for your help in the game.i have been playing with my roughe for a few weeks now. I just started my other play who is a warrior his name is Monkeyman 2.I very HIGH on money, and would like to by some armor. I have asked a multitude of people if they are selling plate greaves, and a hammered plae helm, but they said there were not selling any of those items.I recently noticed in your last post the you were selling armor. I was wondering if i could buy some armor of you for my warrior.
If you have time to sell some of your armor that you are willing to sell please let me know, either during gamplay or through this chat . Thanks for the help amd care.
sincerly,
Monkeyman
[lv34to35]
player type [rogue]
world:[Morrigan]
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011