Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

arena hatred

hey guys!
I am here typing this as a warning for all members of herne who are unaware of the evilness of Geovanni and vietnam. they are well known for resetting people on whilst players are doing their daily gladiator quest in the arena. i would just like these two to be made aware of. Geovanni's alt is BuBwAlLi a girl rogue level 114. (not to sure on his name).

thanks for listening! and remember, they will most likely attempt to reset you. they both are impatient and will not wait their turn. also they do it for the sake of doing it *cough* no life *cough*. i have the flu i think... ;)
have a good one! :D
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

Re: arena hatred

I don't understand the concept of waiting turns for the arena... The point of the arena is to kill each other
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I don't understand the concept of waiting turns for the arena... The point of the arena is to kill each other
Well ik what ur say and i do agree but the problem was when these two were only lvls 115 they would rest one of our clan members on ragnor clearly they didnt need and killing a single rouge or druid in the are a while they kill ragnor is a *** move. I also have to say they are cowards only enter when there are 1-2 ppl in the arena which even then not that hard but when they get low on hp they fly away on brooms or clouds to regen with sigils and come back and attack, they continue this till the person is dead.

i see what you mean but it is quite inconsiderate. not to mention common sense that to wait your turn, just think that you were the one being reset and pestered about this when all you're doing is minding your own business when you get killed by a high level just for the sake of killing someone.
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
Freyaa (176+) rogue

A true nord never backs down. Fight to the bitter end. Kill all in your path, you will lead yourself to glory, and honour!
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

A true nord never backs down. Fight to the bitter end. Kill all in your path, you will lead yourself to glory, and honour!
i see you didnt take that phrase to action :lol: seeing that you got slaughtered as soon as you would touch the sand :lol: :lol: :D
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
Freyaa (176+) rogue

i kinda agree wit u all cause i understand if its war in arena then you should kill but if theres a bystander who jst came to do the arena quest then ppl shouldnt kill him or reset his glad... he mite hav waited a while for it to spawn...ik how it feels ;)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

no offense but do u rly have to say all dat stuff like u was awarded and stuf like dat in all ur posts??? :|
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

not sure about anyone else , but I have been reset by plenty of members of infection without even starting the fight, sure we all fight in the arena but when someone is trying to finish a quest just leave em be until there done then kick there ass.
Warrior lvl 175+ Clan Ascension. World herne