Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: looking to chat or speak with kodelia

This post has to either be satire or a joke. You and your clan consistently pull adds at dl and edl bosses. You mention people quitting the game and the almighty $$$$ yet how many people have quit because of the actions of ansecure bunch of babies that can't handle competition? You yourself etha pulled morrigan back over to mordris while another clan was taking it down today yet you get on the forums and cry about tasting your own medicine. This is hypocrisy and frankly appaling. I guess they don't call you guys CRYBAL no reason.

This post has to either be satire or a joke. You and your clan consistently pull adds at dl and edl bosses. You mention people quitting the game and the almighty $$$$ yet how many people have quit because of the actions of ansecure bunch of babies that can't handle competition? You yourself etha pulled morrigan back over to mordris while another clan was taking it down today yet you get on the forums and cry about tasting your own medicine. This is hypocrisy and frankly appaling. I guess they don't call you guys CRYBAL no reason.
Idk why you would comment on such an old post which is so irrelevant to what is going on now. I don't recall etha coming on here complaining about other clans recently so the fact that you decided to dig up old bones shows that your a little butt hurt drama lover right? Keep your negativity to yourself and handle your business in game rather than on the forum. Otm lock and delete this negative post plz before it escalates.

Yes whomever you are this was a post about add pulling and was a FAILED attempt to make it stop. Never has never will. People can act however they want to in this game OTM Rarely will do anything... and ya know greifing is fair game play I guess. And before you come on here and try to bash me you should get your facts straight!! You have no idea the feuds that are going on! And if you do even more of reason of this attack (on not only me but our clan) being dumb! So I hope when your clan wants to try a new boss and your there trying to plan and you constantly get adds pulled and/or Harassed the whole time(during planning and during boss)..you get the same respect we do! So now suck it up like we have had to and learn how to overcome it, don't bring up old subjects from a year ago because some have made idle threats and you get wrapped into it....we were and never will be the clan to say will pull add all time! ignore and move on!!
Good luck ;)
ETHA

ETHA u serious? you clan pull adds every time all days when mi clan try kill mordris and u clannies kill mobs when mi clannies use lix for leveling.. i try make peace whit u chief but u clan never stop to Pull adds.. i really tired about it i will male SS on you guys pulling..

Cellooo yes I'm serious! You or someone on your account broke the truce we have ss of it and you've even seen it! We do not care anymore we have always had adds pulled on us always don't think your clan is the first to do it!
Go ahead and send ss in...it won't do anything been there done that!(greifing is allowed) Best advice is to suck it up and learn to deal with it! We have had to do it too!
Oh and don't be just pointing at us you all have your share of the bullsh*t. For example adds at end game bosses never were pulled until your clan came along.

Adds at end game bosses were never pulled until your clan came along, that statement is a flat out lie. Either you guys are too stupid to know how your so called clan conducts itself or your a liar so stop playing the poor soul. You lost players because they were sick of your arrogance, now you guys are just petulant little children and an embarrassment. This is what happens when the bullies don't keep up with the people they have harrased forever, what you do to cellooo and his clan is disgusting. Tribal has always been low tent and now the whole server can't stand you. Good work.

Omg the lying is getting really annoying. I do recall Kings of Lir being the ones to pull adds on us at necro so you can stop with the who started pulling at endgames first crap. Cellooo I already embarrased you on your post in General Discussion so you can just shut up with your lying self. Tribal is definitely not hated across the server :lol:. What clans hate Tribal? Kings of Lir(rival clan)? 666(bunch of nobody trash talkers)? Sano Nova(led by the infamous crapper cram)? Nice of you to lie on the forum :lol:. Just because our clans don't get along, doesn't give you the right to lie and and pretend your innocent and that Tribal is some sorta bully tyrant clan. I have sooo many friends outside my clan and either they like Tribal and wanna join or have been in Tribal and it didnt work out but still have respect for the clan. Unlike you lying miserable people, we don't lie and actually admit to what we do even if it is immature of my clan to retaliate. So once again, keep your bum selfs off the forum with your whining little rants and lies. Almost every other server and clan goes through clan wars so suck it up cause noone gives a crap about it.

Lol @ scumbagstain rat. So you have been gone for awhile I know you allegedly forgot your phone in another state or whatever lie you told. Your behavior is exactly what I'm talking about. First sign of criticism and you wanna cry to shut down the post. This thread should be showcased under "how to lose all respect and credebility in 3 easy steps" . All you do is lash out like a baby. For example some nobody rouge ru s in the arena and starts telling people if they mess with him they have to fight Sebb ,lol really, then you show up, get run out by down then refuse to duel him, he calls you weak, then you proceed to call him a douche and tell everyone he bought his edl and is a clan hopper. Both lies. Your butthurt that nobody can stand you any longer . You have no Freinds outside your clan and most of the stronger players on the server wouldn't think of joining you. The next time your standing around the castle trash talking or making a fool out of yourself on the forums remember it's a round world. And nobody cares about your opinion on anything.

Omg you must have no idea what goes on in this server or you were just born with an ass as a mouth. First off, ive never even seen Downup in the arena, I'm not scared of anyone, and I don't like being spammed with duels. I've already admitted my toon is weak so I don't need to duel anyone to prove it and have to here a bunch of idiots who cant even kill mordris brag about killing me. Downup did buy his last couple edl drops to finish his chest and pants from the clan he joined and he his known across the server for scamming someone and for claiming to hack gold fyi. And ppl shout in arena that I will help them if they are attacked because they do get attacked and I do help them so who gives a rats ass?If I'm so hated across the server then why is everyone so nice to me and so happy that I'm back and yes I did have rl unfathomable and it wasn't a lie, you wanna ask my mom? :lol: I help anyone who is friendly and diesn't ask for gold right away like alot of new players do. I am always friendly as well, you can even ask alot of ppl in Kings of Lir cause I even have friends there. The fact that your lying and trying to hurt my reputation is sad cause I'm prerty its you that noone on the server likes. I've always admitted to my flaws which the only ones I can think of are that I give too many people the benefit of the doubt and that I don't back down from a fight. You on the other hand are a perfect human being and know every person individually and just know what goes on every where and what happens all the time right? Have fun with that mindset cause it hasn't gotten you very far yet.