Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resurgence

Not the first FYI.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (160.97 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Not the first FYI.
Lmbo now we really see who is full of $hit :lol:
Fact check that moron mrcrapbee, again claiming to be something he is not bahahaha

Not the first FYI.
Lol, and here I thought you were a little more intelligent then the rest, let me elaborate, I was he first active CH YouTuber who consistently made videos for that specific game title, even if that wasn't the case, which it is, we're talking between who made videos first, goodies or myself, and that BigDiesel's argument has already been disproven, your comment doesn't change anything and adds 0 input into all of this.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Not sure why I'm being dragged into this since I actually leveled my characters instead of buying them, but ok.....
If you're counting quality over quantity, you didn't mention my blog http://www.celticheroes.info which is getting close to 1 million page views. How does that compare to your blog, and do you think it adds more or less value than your videos? I've always seen my videos as just for fun, the blog is what I think is most important. I really have no interest in fighting with you over who is better at youtube, whose dad can beat up whose dad, etc.

But if you really want to bring up who has more YouTube subs, whose blog has been helping the CH community for over 3 years, who is a regular beta tester, who was granted a guide position on the forums, who actually bothered to level up their characters instead of buying them, who has won multiple forum competitions, who is in the dominant clan on Arawn that gained over 100 EDL sets, who was among the first to ever kill Gelebron, who posts videos of necromancer/mordris/proteus, then by all means go ahead.
Lol, I'm not arguing that, you're blog is miles ahead of what anyone has done, and yea I'm sure it gets a ton of traffic, myself included, but instead of reading in between the lines and taking shots at me how about you take a look at who dragged you into this, because it wasn't me, it was your own clannie.

Not sure why I'm being dragged into this since I actually leveled my characters instead of buying them, but ok.....
If you're counting quality over quantity, you didn't mention my blog http://www.celticheroes.info which is getting close to 1 million page views. How does that compare to your blog, and do you think it adds more or less value than your videos? I've always seen my videos as just for fun, the blog is what I think is most important. I really have no interest in fighting with you over who is better at youtube, whose dad can beat up whose dad, etc.

But if you really want to bring up who has more YouTube subs, whose blog has been helping the CH community for over 3 years, who is a regular beta tester, who was granted a guide position on the forums, who actually bothered to level up their characters instead of buying them, who has won multiple forum competitions, who is in the dominant clan on Arawn that gained over 100 EDL sets, who was among the first to ever kill Gelebron, who posts videos of necromancer/mordris/proteus, then by all means go ahead.
Lol, I'm not arguing that, you're blog is miles ahead of what anyone has done, and yea I'm sure it gets a ton of traffic, myself included, but instead of reading in between the lines and taking shots at me how about you take a look at who dragged you into this, because it wasn't me, it was your own clannie.
Since your not arguing any of what goodies said u admit to buying the toon phyzem as everyone knows u did? If so I expect otm to ban your accts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since your not arguing any of what goodies said u admit to buying the toon phyzem as everyone knows u did? If so I expect otm to ban your accts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I created Phyzem so it would be a little hard to pay myself for something

You're right, I'm done with this. People know your history, and they know mine. I'll leave them to judge who is better because I don't care. I'm out. Have fun arguing with yourself.
I was never arguing with you, people have opinions it's how the Internet works, I'm biased so obviously I think my videos are better, others will think otherwise. That's how life work.

And I didn't drag goodies into this I just stated a fact when it comes to your you tube vids your actually third best not second even creamation in resurgence is better then your sorry a$$.. All I did was call u a wanna be fake, copy, hack, plagerizer, phony, false, copycat, wannabe goodies and that really got your panties in a bundle :lol: truth hurts huh u even had to make a juvenile comment about me "blowing" goodies ahaha sorry kid don't confuse me with your $5 crack head mom lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I just heard u had to do a fake YouTube give away to even get subscribers is that true? Bahahaha your punk sorry fake a$$ needs to pay to get views pathetic lmao