Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Adventure's of J Money

You have to understand Taranis politics for this post to make any sense. The top clans are all fashists commies and don't sell dl/edl/world drops/high lvl event boss drops. So when someone try's to buy or sell one of said items the top clans get all buttsore because someone isn't following the made up rules they have in place to oppress newer or free thinking players on taranis. They will *blacklist* you for fear of others doing the same in hopes that nobody will grp you outa fear of also being blacklisted. There are a few players left trying to overthrow this tyrannical way of playing and Taranis would probaly thrive again population wise if we had a free open market. Maybe more members in the top clans will take off their brown shirts and come to the side of individual thinking but sadly this has yet to happen.
What you mean is you want others to go and use their time, lix, and resources to sell drops so you don't have to spend time putting forth the effort to get them. Or is it you want to sell them and make a profit off of others time and plat resources?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

After multiple exoduses from the endgame clans, where clannies would leave with all the gear that others had spent idols, elixirs, restos, books, time, money, and effort to obtain - crippling the clans - most of the endgame clans agreed to enforce clan property rules. Aeon and Pride both exhibit this rule: "all non-binding raid/event gear obtained by the clan belongs to the clan." You can use the gear you earn in the clan all you want, but upon leaving you must return it if you wish to join another endgame clan, allowing others to use. This has multiple benefits: it keeps good gear active and in use (oftentimes when people clan hop they end up just dying off and taking their gear with them), it dissuades impulsive clan jumping (if you are going to leave your clan, you must really want to!), and it provides stability (the clans remain strong and healthy, with little volatility).
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

You have to understand Taranis politics for this post to make any sense. The top clans are all fashists commies and don't sell dl/edl/world drops/high lvl event boss drops. So when someone try's to buy or sell one of said items the top clans get all buttsore because someone isn't following the made up rules they have in place to oppress newer or free thinking players on taranis. They will *blacklist* you for fear of others doing the same in hopes that nobody will grp you outa fear of also being blacklisted. There are a few players left trying to overthrow this tyrannical way of playing and Taranis would probaly thrive again population wise if we had a free open market. Maybe more members in the top clans will take off their brown shirts and come to the side of individual thinking but sadly this has yet to happen.
What you mean is you want others to go and use their time, lix, and resources to sell drops so you don't have to spend time putting forth the effort to get them. Or is it you want to sell them and make a profit off of others time and plat resources?
When I left theILLUMINATI i gave back all clan items i earned while with them.
Upon entering the clan I agreed to thier rules after they started changing rules i left but I kept my the word I had given upon entering and gave back all drops I earned while with them.
After leaving I was free from their rules so if I was able to solo a dl boss and get a drop I would sell the item seeing as I had no use for it and someone else might. If someone approached me with an item I thought I could make money off of ide buy it and resell for profit just like any other item ingame.
Selling dl and world drops being against the top clans rules I was blacklisted by them. They blacklisted me in hopes nobody would group me. With the threat that if one of their clan members grp me they would be blacklisted also.

I would just like to play this game without others making up rules oppressing me and other from playing and enjoying this game. Otm already has game mechanics in place, those are the rules of the game. All other rules are an agreement by players and dictated by personal opinions.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

Ham actually missed a few points.
Rules of Taranis:
- The selling of dragonlord and edl drops is prohibited. This applies to ALL players. So even if you are a solo player and kill a PH and get a drop, you are not allowed to sell it, otherwise you get black listed and will never be able to join a top clan.
- A blacklisted player is a player that has tried to sell dl or edl drops, has attempted a raid boss without being allowed in the rotation, been in a blacklisted clan or has left a top clan and refused to return all raid gear that they obtained while being in that clan.
- This also applies to raid gear. In fact, you and your clan are not allowed to kill or attempt a raid boss unless you are
allowed into the raid boss rotation. The way you are allowed in is if the generals of pride and aeon (the top 2 clans on pride), decide that your clan is allowed to be in the rotation. To qualify, your clan also must have 0 blacklisted players.

Just a little more info about Taranis rules to help foreigners understand this topic further.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.