Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Add platinum manually because Fyber support can’t be contacted

Brother I agree with you,these guys are so bad.I completed a supersonicadd offer of lords mobile I was expected to get 100 something plat I played the game straight for 6hrs n completed the freaking offer.I didn't receive plat I contacted them they said send screen shots I sent them of my lords mobile base.They cancelled my ticket and said give more proof such as starting of the offer like how THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE A SCREENSHOT OF SOMETHING DONE IN THE PAST.They should have told me to take a screen shot before starting the offer then I raged and never contacted them again.You guys should freaking fix this because that's very unfair guys.

You can contact Fyber through email. You need to wait until the estimated wait time is over because sometimes there is a delay within that time period for them to confirm the offer.
You did read where they have had issues contacting them, right?
Yes but there is also a lag time between playing and getting the reward. For instance I played Final Fantasy XV and got to level 10. It took like a week to get that far and after I didn’t get anything. Then one day like weeks later the plat just showed up with no notification. I don’t know how long it took because I wasn’t watching for it because I had given up on it. But the point is that the plat may actually show up, it just might take a long time for it to do so.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

You can contact Fyber through email. You need to wait until the estimated wait time is over because sometimes there is a delay within that time period for them to confirm the offer.
You did read where they have had issues contacting them, right?
Yes but there is also a lag time between playing and getting the reward. For instance I played Final Fantasy XV and got to level 10. It took like a week to get that far and after I didn’t get anything. Then one day like weeks later the plat just showed up with no notification. I don’t know how long it took because I wasn’t watching for it because I had given up on it. But the point is that the plat may actually show up, it just might take a long time for it to do so.
Well, let's hope you are correct Bitey. I think you would agree though that they could save themselves alot of hassle by just crediting the players what they are owed after completion of an offer. Also, it saves us bugging you guys and complaining about it. Just a thought :)

There’s another plat offer I started around the same time as this plat offer. It lets me report that plat offer but not this one. I have no idea why.

There’s another plat offer I started around the same time as this plat offer. It lets me report that plat offer but not this one. I have no idea why.
It’s probably because the wait time for the other one is shorter. Wait and later you should be able to send an email for this one.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

It’s probably because the wait time for the other one is shorter. Wait and later you should be able to send an email for this one.
Please lock post because this issue is resolved. Thanks