Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammed 6mil

How exactly do you lose 6 mill in dicing.. Was the pot 6 mill, and if you won they were to give you 12 mill?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

How exactly do you lose 6 mill in dicing.. Was the pot 6 mill, and if you won they were to give you 12 mill?
It was a 6 mil pot that i got scammed and the most anoying part was to see him say,''ahh feel soo good to have 8k plat and 8 mil now'' ... Heartless...
Plus we said we are going to report you and his answer was just, i'll just go to another server with all this gold.
Epona - Spectral - Level 200+
Seling list - http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=76940
Buying list - http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=80682

6 mill pot.. You're quite brave for trying that.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Must be upsetting but honestly you knew you were risking the money.

For me the concern is that someone is so douchey to be able to do this. And they probably spent time building up trust on that server. The lack of empathy for a victim probably extends to the scammers real life.

Is the scammer a pet torturer, are they heading for a life of grafting and confidence scams, could they start playing O&C, will they join the police force not to serve and to protect but instead for a chance to shoot someone or will they become a used car salesman? Any horror is possible really.

Scammer if you are reading this think about the fact each action affects your personality for good or ill. Therapy might help.
lmao. so scamming someone virtual money means u will becum mentally ill? smh
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

For you out there
Last edited by KINDRED on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (67.97 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

If you had such big plans for the gold why were you dicing it?
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

This isn't a 'gang up on the OP' thread, guys! Please keep posts civil.

Ultimately, you gave away your money intentionally, knowing it was at risk. This technically means it's not a scam, but you can try and send an in-game support ticket and see what they say. :)

I've deleted any posts that don't relate to the OP and/or instigate arguments.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Ive recently been scammed 6mil thrugh a dicer that stole it all, is their anything otm can do? Ill can do anything to get it back. Had alot of plans with this gold, i wanted to buy stuff to my sister etc. :( now im just sad, please otm do something about this. Pm me if u want further information.
You had that gold since last week. If you had plans would have wasted by now

All trades are final bud. It's your fault that you gave him the gold. I hope support doesn't give you your money back because that would be unfair to every other person in the game that did the same thing. The lesson here is don't trust anyone on a game.

Scammer if you are reading this think about the fact each action affects your personality for good or ill. Therapy might help.
lmao. so scamming someone virtual money means u will becum mentally ill? smh
My post was not entirely serious (used car salesmen and O&C player) And I am not saying he will become Hannibal Lector necessarily.

I think everthing you do in life (in game or not) affects, perhaps unconsciously, how you will act in the future to an extent. Someone who habitually causes emotional pain, plans it and then does it again and again will be forming attitudes about how other people should be treated. I think if you are a bully or a douche or a cheater in game you will find it a little easier to act like that in real life.

Doesn't seem like a huge stretch to me.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)