Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android: unable to login to my account

Hi folks
Im playing the android version of this game.I'm unable to log into my account since 9.50pm today.I was with the trader in Shalemont at the camp and was buying the ancient armour(bought a few pieces).After I bought them I attempted to equip my upper armour and the game crashed.now stays at loading screen but unable to log in.i can still log in with my alt character Spectre but not my main Lordspector.My username is LORDSPECTOR. Could you check it out please?
Last edited by lordspector on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Android: unable to login to my account

Hi Lordspector

I think I should have fixed your character now. Issue was caused by a skill (Shroud of Spirits) in your hotbar that was attached to a Duskshadow or Darkshadow armour piece that was removed while the skill was still in the hotbar.

I have removed the skill from your hotbar so hopefully you will be able to log-in now.

If you change any equipment that has a skill on it that has been added to your hotbar and you return to game to see the hotbar missing please enter the skills menu again and then return to play and you should not experience this.

We have a fix for this bug ready to go in the next update.

Let me know if this fix has worked for you.

Thank you for your patience.
"It was like that when I got here"