Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

College

I'm a Junior atm... I'm getting tired of school.
Is going to College Worth It? Because i can work with my dad and start at 17$ an hr and it increases per year...
(That will be if i decide to go to college or not)
And college tuition is alot imo :3
Post your opinions please!

Re: College

I'm a Junior atm... I'm getting tired of school.
Is going to College Worth It? Because i can work with my dad and start at 17$ an hr and it increases per year...
(That will be if i decide to go to college or not)
And college tuition is alot imo :3
Post your opinions please!
Do something you enjoy. If you've got a job you want to do and mind, you need to set yourself up to getting into it. If that means you need a degree, then it might be good to do one. If you always wanted to work with your dad, then do that. :)

Does America offer any student loans or any other financial support?

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Re: Midterms...

There's a lot of options available for loans and scholarships and such in America. I would say that going to college is worth it because recently in a class of mine we saw that people who go to college end up earning about 50%-75% more than someone who doesn't go to college earn.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ugh my exams start in exactly one week.... I would be calm but I suck at Biology,Physics (this year Physics is onl about calculations),Maths (I know what 2x2 is... 8) I wouldnt suck at those subjects but I just dont have any interest in them... The only subjects I love is Physology,Computers (we use excel and other stuff right now)Ethics,History,Public Speaking and Physical Education.... And my History teacher is an a^^h^^e who wants paragraphs as an answer, heres an example question: Whats a Circle? And unlike normal people that would accept this as an answer ''A shape that has 360 degrees'' He will want you to write a paragraph...
Rhiannon
Collector since 2013
Proud owner of Radiant Golden Black Wizard Charm (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud owner of Archfiend Wings of Dreams (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud Owner of 38 Charms! Each one is different!

^ ugh I feel ya. My tutor went through our papers today and let's just say it was nothing short of a car crash...we had to write a 7,000 word history report in a medical degree...:roll:
I noticed that every history teacher that I had so far, enjoyed giving essay questions :roll:
By the way here is an example question from our test ''What is meant by the term Importing'' How would you answer on this question with a paragraph? Because my answer is ''Importing is a form of trading in which one country accepts goods from other countries either by land,air or sea''
Rhiannon
Collector since 2013
Proud owner of Radiant Golden Black Wizard Charm (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud owner of Archfiend Wings of Dreams (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud Owner of 38 Charms! Each one is different!

^ ugh I feel ya. My tutor went through our papers today and let's just say it was nothing short of a car crash...we had to write a (fuk)7,000(no)word history report in a medical degree...:roll:
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE