Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Began Martial Arts

Hey Celtic Heroes People :)

So I took an interest to Martial Arts and decided to pursue it. I am 13 and turning 14 on May 20. I have already done it once, and went all the way to a 3rd-degree black belt, then decided to stop. Now I restarted. (It's Kind of Like My Celtic Heroes Experience :) Throughout the rest of my teenage years ill be studying this and influencing it in my life, but for this, I have to quit Celtic Heroes :cry: I play on Gwydion, and I have a 120 Rogue named Aerial. To many to name, but most people I met were really friendly. So anyway, ill try posting once in a while, but mostly, this is Aerial signing out.

So people, drink your elixirs, collect your chickens, and HAVE FUN!!
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Re: Began Martial Arts

Hey Celtic Heroes People :)

So I took an interest to Martial Arts and decided to pursue it. I am 13 and turning 14 on May 20. I have already done it once, and went all the way to a 3rd-degree black belt, then decided to stop. Now I restarted. (It's Kind of Like My Celtic Heroes Experience :) Throughout the rest of my teenage years ill be studying this and influencing it in my life, but for this, I have to quit Celtic Heroes :cry: I play on Gwydion, and I have a 120 Rogue named Aerial. But still it was really fun, and I went to almost all the worlds and met new people. To many to name, but most people I met were really friendly. So anyway, ill try posting once in a while, but mostly, this is Aerial signing out.

So people, drink your elixirs, collect your chickens, and HAVE FUN!!
Good luck man, I am going to start MMA soon, but you might want to take out that part about your brother playing your account, it's best not to tell anyone about that...
Your arguement is invalid.

Re: Began Martial Arts

Ive had an interested in martial arts over the last couple years. Im currently doing Taekwondo and will be blackbelt in 2 more gradings. Been doing it for the last 2 years and its great fun, although pattern work kinda sucks...

Recently started boxing as well so been doing the both at the same time, although my taekwondo habits are showing in my boxing :lol:

Im also thinking about going to China and going into isolation for 3-6months (depends) and train as a shaolin monks and learn the way of the Qi :o it would be a great experience and a cool way to connect with my heritage (me being half Chinese living in Australia where there is not much connection with that side)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...