Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are u a Walking Dead fan?!!

Honestly i think that most new shows are stupid(the walking dead included) which is why they only last about 2-3 years. Give me Star Trek or The Riflemen any day. (Sigh) they just don't make them like they used to.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Kill anyone off apart from Daryl, Glenn and Maggie. Oh my god Maggie..*drools*
Wouldn't u want Glenn gone then tee hee. I want Daryl and Carol to at least share a kiss gosh...

Glenn, Maggie to survive and raise the baby Judith. I think the baby is alive.

Rick been through so much he needs a good woman in his life. :D That being the newer chick the Governor was with.

If Carol is really out the picture I want Daryl and Michonne's bow and swords to cross (I don't mean fight. ;)
If that don't work throw Tyrese in there he lost his love. Ok why am I trying to hook everyone up, prob cuz its Valentine's week lol
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Kill anyone off apart from Daryl, Glenn and Maggie. Oh my god Maggie..*drools*
Wouldn't u want Glenn gone then tee hee. I want Daryl and Carol to at least share a kiss gosh...

Glenn, Maggie to survive and raise the baby Judith. I think the baby is alive.

Rick been through so much he needs a good woman in his life. :D That being the newer chick the Governor was with.

If Carol is really out the picture I want Daryl and Michonne's bow and swords to cross (I don't mean fight. ;)
If that don't work throw Tyrese in there he lost his love. Ok why am I trying to hook everyone up, prob cuz its Valentine's week lol
:lol: Yes do explain why all of these people need to be in love during a damn zombie apocalypse

Honestly i think that most new shows are stupid(the walking dead included) which is why they only last about 2-3 years. Give me Star Trek or The Riflemen any day. (Sigh) they just don't make them like they used to.
Scotty needs to beam u up!!! :Jk D That's fine and dandy but it is the number 1 show for now give it a chance!!! My grandma said the same thing I asked her just watch one just one episode. Next weekend she was in my face like, "U think Andrea will die? What in heck lol
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Carl…the wannabe badass lol

Man if Rick or Michonee don't step up to Carl's antics I will be mad..that boy needs to learn to respect for his dad whatever the case. Blaming him for everything that goes wrongs..Was it just me or were you guys hoping the zombie that got his shoe would get him :roll:
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

My critique:

Carl had way too many unnecessary close calls this episode. It was a bit unrealistic - the walker in the house basically had him and he still managed to escape for a second time in the same day. Then he feels it's safe to sit on a roof and eat cake?

Rick's starting to annoy me a bit - I don't know if it's the acting or just Rick but yeah! The way he fell off the sofa and tried to make us believe he was a walker was also a bit under-done. Rick's pneumothorax or whatever he had was also extremely noisy and randomly disappeared in some places - it was very distracting and I kept thinking it was a walker!

PurpleRain - NOOOOO Hershel can't be dead D:

In this episode, I really LOVED Michonne. We never really knew much about her but I think I know what they are getting at. Her husband, child and the other guy (brother?/friend?) all 'opted out' by killing themselves when the apocalypse started, and she was told to do the same, hence that dream. She got angry/thought they were no longer human so cut off their arms with her sword. Then, when she saw that note in the shop saying "do what I couldn't", it reminded her of what happened which is why she said "I'm still here, you were wrong".

Anyway, this episode was a bit better overall! Loved seeing Michonne's softer personality though - she was so mysterious before! :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

@The Party Chocolate is mine!

@ Dangezous Ikr someone needs to put his butt in check. Carl's been such a loose cannon gonna get someone killed. I was really disliking how he was walking ahead of his father who had been nearly beaten to death. Couldn't help him?? and omg that smart comment about, "Shane taught me, remember him?" The shoe scene I thought he was a goner. Lol

@Voldemort ok we shall believe Hershel waited for everyone to leave and picked up his head and duct taped it back on. We will figure out where he got the tape later..Omg I was laughing at your comment on then he sits on a roof to eat cake lol. I know right with the zombie hanging by the window like it's a new day.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester