Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

Lmao u love how eugene just watches them having sex.
They were ok with it as long as he's a scientist. Now pfff he's just a pervy, old, Elvis haircut looking dude.

The way Abraham knocked him out though! !
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I can't wait for Carol and Darryl to kick some ass in this next week episode!
Yeah this episode seemed kinda slow. I was having trouble focusing on it because there just wasn't much happening. Next week should be a lot better if I had to guess.
Sorry, did we watch the same episode?
Daft Punk
Balor
Balor

Dexxa make my ymir hammer bigger!

I thought it was decent. And @purple, i hope eugene doesnt die from hitting his head :/
I don't see how he's going to recover from that. Will they carry him? His logic ended up bizarre yet smart after all. To lie about being a scientist to cure the world and be protected for it... Genius! Lol

Abraham is back to square one. In need of serious therapy in the apocalypse (as if) He's a loose cannon like Rick can be at times. I'm wondering who will he take it out on next.. .

Spoiler*

I see the Spanish chick gone. I feel like she's useless now because Abraham feels like he has nothing now. He had her you'd think.. ..obviously just a role in the hay.

Tara won't be leaving, her sister may still be alive I see some storyline to that.

Sasha may go because now that BBQ is gone. Maybe Tyrese will step his game up with the loss of his sister.

Just guessing...
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Just finished watching...I know I'm late lol. Shhhhhhh...

Yeah, I have to agree this was a sloooow episode. I think Eugene is the new Bob on my "get-eaten" list. It wasn't much of a plot twist; saw it coming ages ago...sigh...

I miss the good old' days when zombies actually manage to stay quiet until they come really close to the group and Jump-Scares both us and them. Haha. It was one debatable yet funny phenomenon!

BTW, Damnit Eugene! Why waste so much water just to kill off a few zombies? Learn to use a knife fool. I hope the zombies eat your mullet first...
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

@ Oberyn about zombies eating his mullet lol
Team Carol and Daryl that's where the real action is at.

Not feeling The Walking Beth. I am glad to see Noah in the picture. Good to see new people. Excited for when they bring back Morgan

@ Community Otm let me find out you guys are fans! Yes you all rock for that ha!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Have to agree with Bitey, as far as this season has gone so far, this was a slower episode, I was watching at night and nearly fell asleeps.
It was still good though, and a plot twist I figured would be coming - I've not read the comics!
That's true. I've read the comics so I knew ahead of time that he wasn't a scientist. I was just wondering how they were going to do it. In the comic Eugene had a CB radio that he was contacting Washington D.C. with... or so he said. They found out for sure he was full of it when they were fighting over the radio and the back popped off, and they saw that there were no batteries inside :lol:

Can't wait to see the next episode in the hospital. i'm gonna be all like
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide