Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Environmental Exploitation

Displaying how this visual glitch occurs and replicating it on a second proof video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGoQ0MpuVIQ

The larger device is the one where I fish on. Clearly I do not bypass any walls.
The smaller device is the perspective from another player. You can easily see how the fisher appears to cut through the map though it doesn’t at all on its own device. Everything else has been covered in my first proof video and forum post: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=94435
Thx for video
saw this foto on facebook too.
And still I am for my opinion its glitch, if he will be really fishing in this spot will be 2 much higher than he is on ss. But he moved from one place to next but server is laggy and showing you other things what you think is wrong.
I saw many people running as on my pic but this wasn't them false...

Interesting? Where on Facebook?
from FB
Attachments
26047030_158893251548880_3968244142513760698_n.jpg
26047030_158893251548880_3968244142513760698_n.jpg (109.28 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

The photo suggests I did cheat, namely I caught all my fish from the ground!

(On a serious note, the uncropped version of the image is just a piece of solid proof that this case is simply a visual glitch caused by lag, since my fishing line is being cast into the ground rather than in the water, thank you Mentor for uploading it here)

(On a serious note, the uncropped version of the image is just a piece of solid proof that this case is simply a visual glitch caused by lag, since my fishing line is being cast into the ground rather than in the water, thank you Mentor for uploading it here)
That is a fishing node. The devs can easily check that. Do not come at me with ...all I did was circumvent the environment so it is not cheating and then tell me my ss shows you fishing the ground...no the ss shows you fishing a node.

Thank you for posting that ss. If you are so inclined will you please educate me on how to post a picture when it states it is too big?

Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

That is a fishing node. The devs can easily check that. Do not come at me with ...all I did was circumvent the environment so it is not cheating and then tell me my ss shows you fishing the ground...no the ss shows you fishing a node.

Thank you for posting that ss. If you are so inclined will you please educate me on how to post a picture when it states it is too big?

Theresa
If you have an android phone:
Open the screenshot in the standard gallery app.
Tap the picture to open the menu and select the edit icon.
Tap on the ... menu icon.
Select Export (This will probably be the only option)
From here I usually select the image size as 980 x 540 (my phone is 1960 x 1080, so this is half the dimensions - so quarter size)
Then I set the image quality to about 75%.
This gives a copy image that should be between 0.1 and 0.15 MB, so plenty small enough to post on here, but with enough resolution to see ok.

If you have an iPhone, then someone else will have to say what to do
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Theresa
If you have an android phone:
Open the screenshot in the standard gallery app.
Tap the picture to open the menu and select the edit icon.
Tap on the ... menu icon.
Select Export (This will probably be the only option)
From here I usually select the image size as 980 x 540 (my phone is 1960 x 1080, so this is half the dimensions - so quarter size)
Then I set the image quality to about 75%.
This gives a copy image that should be between 0.1 and 0.15 MB, so plenty small enough to post on here, but with enough resolution to see ok.

If you have an iPhone, then someone else will have to say what to do
Thank you. Yes, it is an iPad Pro ...so iOS. No problem hopefully I will not run into too many questionable people with corrupt moral compasses.

Again ty for taking the time to explain it to me. You are very helpful.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

For the record, its not an exploit. It's a glitch. I agree people shouldn't abuse it, but before there were hundreds of glitches like these (i.e. walking into buildings) and so many people abused it by dueling others. No one got banned from it, so why would anyone get banned now?

If they are using a third party software to actually exploit, that's another story and should be reported to otm, but in this case it's just a glitch.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?