Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar - Give Us Hope

Can confirm am legit :lol:
Never gave myself any items or Platinum :) Somehow ended up with this bow :lol: For new level players my best advice is talk and make some friends, group up with players and join guilds be sociable as everyone is very nice :)

And do your bounties :P

Slowly levelling up but I'm going to get there :)

Muldar is not taking free items :)
Yeah please don't haha I appreciate it but please no items :P

I agree with this.

That fancy bow...if it's anything other than a reskin, get rid of it. Save for your own plat, and SERIOUSLY try to level up. Ignore everyone for a few hours and see how long it takes you to get to 100 on no plat. After that, go for 150. I bet you can't do it without getting plat.

You may say that "I have a job and don't have time for CH"
Well MUCH of the CH player base is the EXACT SAME. Sure, there are some 12yr olds who have nothing better to do than play games all day long, but they're too lazy to level anyway, in most cases.

I challenge you, no, I DARE you to make it to 150 with no plat or free items, and then come on the forums and say that it's a completely fair grind while looking us in the eye.

I bet you can't.
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

I agree with this.

That fancy bow...if it's anything other than a reskin, get rid of it. Save for your own plat, and SERIOUSLY try to level up. Ignore everyone for a few hours and see how long it takes you to get to 100 on no plat. After that, go for 150. I bet you can't do it without getting plat.

You may say that "I have a job and don't have time for CH"
Well MUCH of the CH player base is the EXACT SAME. Sure, there are some 12yr olds who have nothing better to do than play games all day long, but they're too lazy to level anyway, in most cases.

I challenge you, no, I DARE you to make it to 150 with no plat or free items, and then come on the forums and say that it's a completely fair grind while looking us in the eye.

I bet you can't.
Yea he can't do that. How the hell is he supposed to look us in the eye on forums._.? Smh
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.