Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iOS Servers will be down for Beltane shortly!

Muldar send us a selfie of the hussle and bussle in otm hq :D
I bet Morgana is simply throw cats at her pc or whatever when shes nervous to make it in time.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Muldar send us a selfie of the hussle and bussle in otm hq :D
All you would see is blurs, be like Scottish ghosts haunting the office :lol:
Hey, I'm cool with that! I just want to see otm hq :lol:
I've only seen 2 pictures of OTM people. In one of them they were at a bowling alley, and in another they were at a restaurant. So it is safe to assume that OTM HQ is a huge underground crime ring with fronts located in friendly family areas.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I imagine all these otm workers running around like wild chickens reaching the deadline, typing like mad and muldars just sitting at his chair, legs up on the desk, sipping some tea and calmely playing ch on android and reading forums on a computer :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I heard if you want the servers to come up sooner, you should try spam clicking the login button.
Crossing your fingers and saying "please please please" while standing on your head sometimes works too :P
Oh okay! Ill be spamming the logging button while whispering 'please please please' with crossed fingers:p
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I imagine all these otm workers running around like wild chickens reaching the deadline, typing like mad and muldars just sitting at his chair, legs up on the desk, sipping some tea and calmely playing ch on android and reading forums on a computer :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I am 90% sure he is not playing android right now :cry:
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I heard if you want the servers to come up sooner, you should try spam clicking the login button.
Crossing your fingers and saying "please please please" while standing on your head sometimes works too :P
Oh okay! Ill be spamming the logging button while whispering 'please please please' with crossed fingers:p
Don't forget to pray to the god of your server xD

*Sounds of explosions in background* *sip*