Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A ScamSite

Well. I haven't put my details in, because thats just thick. But yeah, its a scam, it will, and has scammed people. Take it down:

*link removed*
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

Re: A ScamSite

Thanks for sharing - just a reminder to all out there. There are website scams out there, do not put your account info, or any info into any websites that say they will credit your account with free platinum or gold. These websites are rigged up to scam you and steal your account. If someone is advocating websites such as this one, in the game report them and let the online community know its a scam.

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

A player called "Hacks" is spreading the information on mabon
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Please just block the user if you see him, and do not even think about pitting your details in, it is a scam. There is no way to glitch, hack, or cheat in gold unless you hack the patch server, in which case OTM will definitely see it, load a backup of the server and (i think) even have the right to a lawsuit because you hacked private information.

I am removing the link as some people may be interested in "checking if it actually works."
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Same on danu
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

Sulis too. He even asked me to do it.
There are 3 types of people in this world, some who can count, and some who cannot
Shrek is Love...Shrek is Life
»Sulis«
Tego-110+ Lethal Rogue
Clan-Transcendant
SWAG

I gave him fake information and made him a little angry
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83