Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling WITHOUT lixes

What level did you get to without lixes I cannot afford to rinse money out on this game not yet anyway xD! But what level did you get to without em I know theres a mage who got near 150 or maybe plus without ever buying Plat! crazy it just doesnt seem possible unless you Hardcore like LadyInRed who hit 170+ But anyways is it even possible to get 150+ without and if it is how long a day or all as one.. Reason im asking this as I get this message from my server that eveyone who has reached a high level has brought plat just seems it isnt possible without it. Sorry to those Grammar Nazis out there who full with rage after reading this.

Re: Leveling WITHOUT lixes

What level did you get to without lixes I cannot afford to rinse money out on this game not yet anyway xD! But what level did you get to without em I know theres a mage who got near 150 or maybe plus without ever buying Plat! crazy it just doesnt seem possible unless you Hardcore like LadyInRed who hit 170+ But anyways is it even possible to get 150+ without and if it is how long a day or all as one.. Reason im asking this as I get this message from my server that eveyone who has reached a high level has brought plat just seems it isnt possible without it. Sorry to those Grammar Nazis out there who full with rage after reading this.
Aileron is a non-plat player and has reached over 150, I believe :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

theres a difference between non-plat buyer and non-lixer. A lot of us just use in-game gold to buy elixers from other players. So we use elixirs without ever buying plat. btw, i went to about 100 without using elixirs.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

I would also like to point out that buying all those lixs (and idols and restores and stuff) takes a LOT of gold, which means non-plat buyers have less money to spend on items, which is a serious handicap.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.