Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite

First off, hello fellow people of mabon. As you all know I will be running for reelection in just a few weeks. This is not a time to make a good name for myself but it is a time to brag about what I have done for this country. Firstly, I erected the statue in honor of myself on top of a hill near shalemont river. I have place various candies throughout the land (known as poppers/crackers) for the children. I like children. I have also successfully privatized world peace. Yes, I, Balstrodamis, have defeated the great injustice that was brought upon our land. I lowered tax rates, I put energy in your life (except for mages wtf is wrong with you using so much energy), and I brought peace to the villages scattered outside farcrag castle. You all love me and I am thankful that you all respect me so much. Even though I do give myself the credit for fixing all the problems in Mabon. So remember. Vote Balstrodamis 2013
World: Mabon
Balstrodamis(193): Ranger
HealingBeans(172): Druid
Damis(140): Mage
Sc4r(156): Rogue
Hopkins(170): Warrior
World: Balor
You (172): Rogue

Although I haven't posted anything before, I feel strongly enough about this to say something now.
It shames me whenever I see anyone in my clan (Elite) boast about ksing someone in clan chat.
There's always some justification: "Oh, he and such-and-such ksed me earlier on so-and-so..." C'mon! Really? This isn't the Middle East - Rise above it!
It happens far to often and it's a little bit perverse to get your kicks from screwing someone over. And lets call it for what it is, screwing someone over.
I've been playing for nearly 2 years. I remember the bad old days when an Elite (or Haven) member would ks someone and that someone would then take their revenge out on the weaker members. I'm 154 now so I can take care of myself (*** yeah!) but it always unfathomable me that this would happen.
And if what I've read before is any indication, the main defense seems to be "Might makes right" We're strong so we take what we want, when we want. It's like a group of little boys arguing over who has the biggest willy...
Has anyone seen/read Lord of the Flies?
I KNOW there is a "Tall Poppy" syndrome in play. Other clans DO get jealous, and they definitely DO NOT have a clean record as far as ksing goes, but it's up to EVERYONE to lead by example.
There are a lot of great ppl who aren't in Elite who deserve more success in this game than they have had - and it's partially due to the actions of my clan.

Elite has always been the strongest clan in Mabon.... but so what?
...and I'm done. Rant over.

Zarathustra
Mage

Although I haven't posted anything before, I feel strongly enough about this to say something now.
It shames me whenever I see anyone in my clan (Elite) boast about ksing someone in clan chat.
There's always some justification: "Oh, he and such-and-such ksed me earlier on so-and-so..." C'mon! Really? This isn't the Middle East - Rise above it!
It happens far to often and it's a little bit perverse to get your kicks from screwing someone over. And lets call it for what it is, screwing someone over.
I've been playing for nearly 2 years. I remember the bad old days when an Elite (or Haven) member would ks someone and that someone would then take their revenge out on the weaker members. I'm 154 now so I can take care of myself (**** yeah!) but it always **** me that this would happen.
And if what I've read before is any indication, the main defense seems to be "Might makes right" We're strong so we take what we want, when we want. It's like a group of little boys arguing over who has the biggest willy...
I KNOW there is a "Tall Poppy" syndrome in play. Other clans DO get jealous, and they definitely DO NOT have a clean record as far as ksing goes, but it's up to EVERYONE to lead by example.
There are a lot of great ppl who aren't in Elite who deserve more success in this game than they have had - and it's partially due to the actions of my clan.

Zarathustra
Mage
Great post Zara. The game can be played so many ways and I hope all players have a chance to enjoy the game.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160

First off, hello fellow people of mabon. As you all know I will be running for reelection in just a few weeks. This is not a time to make a good name for myself but it is a time to brag about what I have done for this country. Firstly, I erected the statue in honor of myself on top of a hill near shalemont river. I have place various candies throughout the land (known as poppers/crackers) for the children. I like children. I have also successfully privatized world peace. Yes, I, Balstrodamis, have defeated the great injustice that was brought upon our land. I lowered tax rates, I put energy in your life (except for mages wtf is wrong with you using so much energy), and I brought peace to the villages scattered outside farcrag castle. You all love me and I am thankful that you all respect me so much. Even though I do give myself the credit for fixing all the problems in Mabon. So remember. Vote Balstrodamis 2013
Go Balls hes our man! If anyone can do it Balstrodamis can! :p
Elite

I've been playing for nearly 2 years. I remember the bad old days when an Elite (or Haven) member would ks someone and that someone would then take their revenge out on the weaker members. I'm 154 now so I can take care of myself (**** yeah!) but it always **** me that this would happen.

Zarathustra
Mage
well said zara, i remember bumping into you when it was early game, (2011 winter event was still on) you kept me alive in stonevile all the time and i remember i thought you were a girl lol. but thats because the mage meteoric skirt and the helm didnt let me see your face, it was awquard for me when you corrected me, lol but you were cool whith it :D.
you didnt talk much, but you always had time to help noobs out on bosses etc.
IMO theres alot of nice elites out there, just a few that wreck the clans reputation.
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

Zarathustra
Mage
well said zara, i remember bumping into you when it was early game, (2011 winter event was still on) you kept me alive in stonevile all the time and i remember i thought you were a girl lol. but thats because the mage meteoric skirt and the helm didnt let me see your face, it was awquard for me when you corrected me, lol but you were cool whith it :D.
you didnt talk much, but you always had time to help noobs out on bosses etc.
IMO theres alot of nice elites out there, just a few that wreck the clans reputation.
Both of you well said.... Pretty much exactly what I was thinking summed up into 2 posts.. There are definitely a few in Elite who will do anything for a ks *Cough* Name Removed *Cough* If the names not removed.. Not sure if i'm allowed to put his name in this context... But I also know a few like Zara who are very helpful... One time he paid me 10k for 4 pristine grey wolf pelts.. made my day.. Anyways yeah there are a few elites whose lives I wanted to singlehandedly tear apart :twisted: :twisted: when I played but for the most part on simple bosses elite is alright.

You can afford the super expensive broom but not elixers? Riiiiight

Same here ^ you all are very good players and I look up to you weezy ! Exact same thing, all I wanna do is lvl my buns off but I got life in the way, it's hard when u have other things to do and life never stops.. Ill start playing a little more, the people need nice, the people need me ^___^ thanks for your time. Much
Appreciated