Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warning: Scammer rampage

Recently there has been a bunch of lvl 1 scammers who impersonate mains asking to "borrow" lux. Some people have actually been scammed by them, so I would like to take this time to remind everyone to always check the level of whomever you are trading to make sure they are not a low level impersonator. Just please be careful about your trades... every successful scam encourages them to scam even more. It always breaks my heart when someone loses their items to a scammer.

I also stall out my conversations with them and waste their time in an attempt to discourage them from continueing to scam other people and I encourage you all to do the same as well.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Re: Warning: Scammer rampage

Omfg... all ppls in server know about that ... u don’t say nothink new about that.
People know and yet people still get scammed, which is sad. Kind of why I made this thread to encourage spreading awareness.
Whoever get scammed by fake accounts anywhere in server is kinda dumb (not all but yeh) like in morrigan of course havoc people won’t come to me asking to try my ammy or mount or any of that and scammer won’t make low lvl ppl of course they take the end game players as when I made my druid (Excella) I made exceila and excelia so none try coppy it and get my friends items so just saying getting scammed in that way is kinda fool unless a very close friend scam.... :roll: peace out
Executioner is here

Exec1 true story... but some ppls do’t understand it ... and create topics on the forum to increase the number of posts- gj Dark Kitty new topic about nothing ... someone need close this topic.

Exec1 true story... but some ppls do’t understand it ... and create topics on the forum to increase the number of posts- gj Dark Kitty new topic about nothing ... someone need close this topic.
Lmao, bruhhhhhhh calm tf down. Just ignore her posts/threads if they bother you so much
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

What people don’t understand is that this might be another’s first mmorpg ever, and that people in game too, scam items. People who are not too literate in the English language are the most prone also. It’s best to ALWAYS warn others of scammers, whether the older players like it or not. Humans should help others, not discriminate against another because they’re trying help others.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Double check that's literally all you need to do.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu