Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Peace on Donn

Well this was an interesting read to say the least. I'm not a mud-slinger and I certainly have no enemies in life. I will speak on behalf of myself for my clan Concordiia. You can hate me, Scar, our clan for whatever you choose to believe. You can talk trash in game, on forums and wherever you feel the need to. I care not for your gaming experience. I care not for your gear. I care not for your DL & EDL bank status. I only care for my clanmates and the family atmosphere therein. I don't SS vulgar talk, griefing, botting, account sharing, or any of that BS. I play as a release from the stresses of life. I take care of me and my attitude. And from my point of view, this server is a microcosm of real life. You have nice people & jackwagons. To attempt to control anyone else or their thoughts & actions is a waste of time. I will go on record as saying that Scar is undoubetly the most genuine and caring person I have met in any MMO. He gives tons and takes little. To say anything contrary to this is simply an uninformed statement by soneone who doesn't have facts on their side. Period.

Love you all. Yes you too Dova :)

-Harold Clam III

Re: Peace on Donn

Thread locked. Please review the following rules (found here):
  • Please do not derail topics. If you wish to discuss something new, please post a new topic instead of changing the subject in a topic that already exists.
  • Do not name and shame other forum users or players. This includes accusing other users of acts such as scamming, account trading, or other dishonourable behaviour, or reporting users for such actions. Users should be reported using the in-game support tool and not via the forums.
  • Do not create topics or posts which aim to upset, insult, or aggravate other forum users, or aim to cause unrest in the forums.
  • The use of profanities is not acceptable in the forums. Posts containing profanities will be edited, or may be deleted completely. Any attempts to circumvent the profanity filter will result in a warning or ban.
  • Any topics or posts which are derogatory or hateful in nature will immediately be deleted and the users warned.
Thanks.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!