Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cannot connect to server

Trying to login with Guest or a different existing account doesn't work.

Game is working fine then suddently disconnection and I can't reconnect.

I get this message daily now, what happend?

I've 100/10 mbit.

Edit: I seem to be able to connect using 4G but not WIFI. That's not a solution since I only got 1 GB /month on 4G

I restarted both Modem and Router but that didn't help and speeds are fine 95 mbit(LAN) and 75 mbit (WLAN)

Trying to login with Guest or a different existing account doesn't work.

Game is working fine then suddently disconnection and I can't reconnect.

I get this message daily now, what happend?

I've 100/10 mbit.

Edit: I seem to be able to connect using 4G but not WIFI. That's not a solution since I only got 1 GB /month on 4G

I restarted both Modem and Router but that didn't help and speeds are fine 95 mbit(LAN) and 75 mbit (WLAN)
have you cleared the cache cleared ram and/or restarted your device?
I recommend the clean master floating widget to clear all the junk that's running.
Obey the Nightmaster

Yes, and I don't use any widgets at all. All bloatwares are removed.

I've been playing for 2 hours now without issues.

It comes and goes.
Yeah it's definitely not a device related problem. Most of my active friends, maybe 20 or so report having the same type of issues. Same with me on multiple devices, with them either being custom ROMs or stock. And they both cannot log in at the same period (5 to 20 minutes) of time and able to login around the same time.

I keep my devices'clear' with not many apps installed on most of them as well as cache cleared and Celtic heroes routinely deleted and reinstalled that keeps the game being the most stable from experience.

Hello Champions,

Thank you for your reports, I am sorry to hear that you're struggling with this issue.

All stuck accounts should now be accessible again. If you experience this issue again do not hesitate to get in touch with the support team or contact Six in Discord.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Happy Holidays!