Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Exp 1.5 until further notice

Great work on server coming back up. Get a third into endgame server crashes. Then we kill adds after getting back in and it crashes again. Less motivation to log. Again. Why we even bother buying plat when we can’t even have a stable platform free from the fear of hacking or game crashing? Very frustrating. Very disappointing
Rosmerta: Terius 233 Warrior, Teriusmage 221 Mage, Foofighter 221 Druid, Quicksilver 221 Rogue
Quikshot 220 Ranger and Etc Alts
Nuada: Whildman 221 Rogue Immovable 176 Warrior, Quantum Flux 141 Druid + nubs
OG Xmas 2011. Plat buyer.

Great incentive to deal with being kicked off all the time. I hope Loopy can take advantage of this!
Also. Well done Deca for continuing to battle the attacks and mopping up after these individuals. It can't be easy stabilising a game like this and keeping everyone happy too. I wish all gamers luck in their raids and quests ✌️💚
Loopy Lou, Druid,
Bear with me (Grr!) im new

Only 6 servers up

Donn, Taranis, Fingal, Rosmerta, Nuada, & Herne are the only servers that have been up almost all day while others are all down. Is there any info on what's being done ? Or just need wait it out ? Starting on a open server comes to mind if I have to play.

Nuada and other servers all down again.

I’m so enjoying the experience Of logging, playing for 2 minutes, game crashing, waiting a few hours, logging again only to have it crash again. Fix it DECA before more people leave the game. Getting pee’d off wasting lixes and time.
Rosmerta: Terius 233 Warrior, Teriusmage 221 Mage, Foofighter 221 Druid, Quicksilver 221 Rogue

And hours later, still stuffed. Glitching and logging out or not able to log.

Fix it or refund people money they spent on plat for the event. 🤦‍♂️!