Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion Veterans

That was screenshot worthy? Lift your standards. Leg is lame, getting your friend request accepted by him is a detriment, not a celebration.
Congrats! You have one a free game of PICK YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!
Please choose one of the below options, whichever you feel most accurately suits the situation!!!

A) if that was meant to be sarcastic add an emote or something to make it a little more obvious... sarcasm is tough to read over text :/

B) If this was not meant to be sarcastic, then you need to think before you post. Content like this does nothing but create drama and problems. If you have an issue with a player, try and remedy it with that player, don't go pulling others in. If it can't be remedied between the two of you either drop it, or if it is over an issue that is in violation of the TOS, send in a support ticket. Posts like these accomplish nothing other than starting drama and problems. I don't even see why this needs explaining yet for some reason it seems people think that just because this is an online forum they can post whatever they want without any fallback. You don't just run into a crowded movie theater to yell "fire," don't do the equivalent on the forums.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Gwydion Veterans

And in my part of the world at 4am... *Crickets*.. .
Sounds peaceful
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at