Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are Hilti Laser Levels Worth Buying?

Are Hilti Laser Levels Worth Buying?

Hilti laser levels may not be on the top lists of the top rated laser levels in the world today, but they come with great offers worth considering, and one of them is more excellent value for lower prices. Hilti laser levels are manufactured by Hilti Company which is known for designing and manufacturing power tools. The company claims that its laser levels provide consistent accuracy even on inconsistent job sites. For more than 20 years since inception, Hilti laser levels have continued to provide in-built precision across all planes. If you are looking for the best affordable laser level
with great value for the price, you should consider this brand.

Inbuilt Precision is One Reason Why Hilti Laser Levels worth Buying
It can be hard to re-tweak and re-check structural components, mainly when you use bubble-reliant laser levels. With your Hilti laser level, an in-built leveling indicator can provide a spot-on leveling that can be detected even some 100 feet away from the laser level. This in-built precision cuts across multiple diverse formats, including single line beam, points, and 360-degree planes. The Hilti laser level can deliver up to 1 million pulses per second to provide reliable readings even under the most challenging conditions.

What is the Hilti Range of Laser Levels?

From top laser level reviews, Hilti offers a similar range of laser levels as other top brands. Hilti's range of laser levels includes; Rotating lasers, pocket lasers, point lasers, and Line lasers. The rotating Hilti lasers project laser beams on both horizontal and vertical laser planes at 360 degrees, and they are versatile for handling multiple leveling on walls, ceilings, floor, and paved surfaces.
The compact Hilti pocket lasers will deliver precise referencing for leveling, aligning, and squaring, thus providing multiple ways for saving time and money. The point lasers may be the best for framing windows, doors, erecting drywall, and plumbing works. The line lasers are suitable for whatever you want to align vertically and horizontally. Suspended ceilings, piping, and leveling in electrical sockets are some of the jobs Hilti line lasers can handle. Hilti line lasers could be the best laser level for homeowner
who manages regular DIY projects.

How Reliable Can Hilti Laser Be?

A rotating Hilti laser level can spot dips and humps during grading, and they can also spot the most hidden low points in suspended ceiling frameworks. This is one reason many refer to it as the best cross line laser level. With less effort, you can accurately square up windows and door frames with much less effort when you use point lasers.

From the manufacturer's website, accuracies of Hilti laser levels can attain up to 1/32" or more depending on the type of laser level and if you use a laser detector. There are red and green Hilti laser levels out there, and their visibilities are above average. You should also check for specific indoor and outdoor laser levels of the brand for more details. Please read our product guides and reviews to discover Hilti's best self leveling cross line laser level
that suits your needs and saves more money.
Last edited by Albert Wells on Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Is there any difference?

Frankly speaking, I am so new to this forum and do not know about any coding or what is necessary to make up this engine. I wanna ask that is there difference between the coding of Android and iOS version?
Yes, Android and iOS apps are built differently (different coding languages - Java and Swift).

From what I know about Unity (the engine that the game is built in), it just uses different modules that let them develop the game once and then build the game out onto both IOS and Android. Not sure how complex that process is.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Is there any difference?

Frankly speaking, I am so new to this forum and do not know about any coding or what is necessary to make up this engine. I wanna ask that is there difference between the coding of Android and iOS version?
Yes, Android and iOS apps are built differently (different coding languages - Java and Swift).

From what I know about Unity (the engine that the game is built in), it just uses different modules that let them develop the game once and then build the game out onto both IOS and Android. Not sure how complex that process is.
Yep, Unity uses C-Sharp for the code, and lets the devs choose to export ("compile") the project for IOS, Android, XBox, Oculus, whatever. There might be some minor differences -- like how the default graphics settings are determined -- but 99% of it should be the same code.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!