Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bann list is ....

SamySamSamBoss2000 wrote:
HAYAT wrote:
ArcaneFiji wrote:Every endgame person in epona buys and sells stuff for $, I know because I buy from them and just sell for profit lol

The truth homie....the truth...but am not snitch I enjoy ch . Peace

If you actually think that you're an idiot.

Man it's the truth....... Just look at bann list, skraz have been banned for buying with $ and now he's name is "white "free XD.

Dynamit3 wrote:Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.

I agree that the screenshots are not valid. HOWEVER, you can just look at Epona's blacklist to see that there is something messed about this system.
EXAMPLE: How the hell does Snoopi get a 3 MONTH blacklist for selling for real life currency, but multiple other people are PERMANENTLY blacklisted for the same exact reason?

pandanda wrote:
Dynamit3 wrote:Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.

I agree that the screenshots are not valid. HOWEVER, you can just look at Epona's blacklist to see that there is something messed about this system.
EXAMPLE: How the hell does Snoopi get a 3 MONTH blacklist for selling for real life currency, but multiple other people are PERMANENTLY blacklisted for the same exact reason?

That had to be one of the most digusting displays of bias ive ever seen on epona. Same ban, same vote to unban, different player and a completely different result. Epona still the funnest server Ive played on though.