Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroes Age Servers are down.

Hello, its by virtual realms (same company that makes celtic heroes), same game but with less updates. i believe the last update was just before corrupted gardens. it does not allow server transfer. it is just one server. but really low population, just me (typically quad logging 195 tank, 200 rogue, 186 ranger, 185 support druid, 181 ice mage atm) and a couple other people (some are lower level like around 60-104 area atm). any other questions? we are looking for more players to progress though :)
quick list of stuff
1- Game is in Thai language, can be changed to English through settings.
2- Mobs have a "lifespan" if they are not killed within a certain amount of time they change *s or just die. this can be prevented by being near the mob. legacy bosses i have to bot for them to spawn and stay.
3- there are no sigils here (rarely have issues with energy, there is some sort of out of combat regen as you level up though) or event chests. almost no fashion to choose from, besides like obviously hawkhurst, pirate, sunlit, bounty armour and the token (vendor, fishing, cooking) ones.
4- you can glitch lets say, 4* DL, to a 5 or 6 star boss within about 1 to 3 mins.
5- Highest boss i can kill at the moment is 185 5*. have attempted aggy 2 times. didnt go too well. lol. so no raid boss kills....yet.
6. easy to make gold here. between carrow bosses, ow bosses, and sv bosses, make pretty good gold but im also at least always on 2 chars so more gold.
Yeah if anyone reads this tips for aggy would be great. lol. All my toons have full DL, weps and offhand, besides druid (no DL offy, and mage (neither, i have void aggy ice book, hrung ice chards helm) used to have a guy running around with 6-7 225+ toons so thats how i got the aggy book and ice shard helm but he hasnt logged in about 5 months soo yeah.

Hello, its by virtual realms (same company that makes celtic heroes), same game but with less updates. i believe the last update was just before corrupted gardens. it does not allow server transfer. it is just one server. but really low population, just me (typically quad logging 195 tank, 200 rogue, 186 ranger, 185 support druid, 181 ice mage atm) and a couple other people (some are lower level like around 60-104 area atm). any other questions? we are looking for more players to progress though :)
quick list of stuff
2- Mobs have a "lifespan" if they are not killed within a certain amount of time they change *s or just die. this can be prevented by being near the mob. legacy bosses i have to bot for them to spawn and stay.
3- there are no sigils here (rarely have issues with energy, there is some sort of out of combat regen as you level up though) or event chests. almost no fashion to choose from, besides like obviously hawkhurst, pirate, sunlit, bounty armour and the token (vendor, fishing, cooking) ones.
4- you can glitch lets say, 4* DL, to a 5 or 6 star boss within about 1 to 3 mins.
5- Highest boss i can kill at the moment is 185 5*. have attempted aggy 2 times. didnt go too well. lol. so no raid boss kills....yet.
6. easy to make gold here. between carrow bosses, ow bosses, and sv bosses, make pretty good gold but im also at least always on 2 chars so more gold.
Yeah if anyone reads this tips for aggy would be great. lol. All my toons have full DL, weps and offhand, besides druid (no DL offy, and mage (neither, i have void aggy ice book, hrung ice chards helm) used to have a guy running around with 6-7 225+ toons so thats how i got the aggy book and ice shard helm but he hasnt logged in about 5 months soo yeah.
This is actually really interesting, I've never thought about Heroes Age. Some questions:
1. Is there really no one else besides you and the low level players? So no one above level 200?
2. Does the auction house work? Is there anything in it?
3. How does it feel playing this game as an RPG? Besides raids and higher level EDL is there anything you wish you had other people for?
4. Since you don't have event chests, do you not get vendor fashion? How about XP elixirs? Do you get all your mounts via bounties?
5. Besides the one person who hasn't logged in 5 months, how has the server population changed since you've played?

Regarding Aggy, we were first able to do 3-5 player aggy kills when we were level 180-190, which means we were using carrowmore/aggy/mordris/necromancer gear to kill it. You should be able to kill it if you set up your characters for the kill:
Warrior: Full tank, high defense, warcry/taunt/def form/stance/shield wall
Druid: Bark, Fire Ward, Howling Winds, Nat Touch, Nat Breath
Mage: Pierce lure, ice lure, fire lure, energy boost maybe, ice shards
Ranger: entangle, rest on damage (just afk hit the boss)
Rogue: smoke bomb, poison weapon, rest on damage (just afk hit the boss)

Have the tank first tank the Blackstone adds, after a few minutes they will run out of energy and just auto attack. Then pull Aggy back away from the wyverns. Kill the wyvern adds if you need to. Aggy will probably rage after 15 minutes, but the tank's high defense + howling winds + entangle + druid should be enough to keep them alive while your ranger/rogue slowly kill it.

PS: Unfortunately I doubt you will ever be able to kill Mordris, Necromancer, Proteus, Gelebron, Dhiothu without 20+ characters running :(
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Thank you for the tips on aggy.
To answer your questions Regen-
1. Is there really no one else besides you and the low level players? So no one above level 200?
there really isnt anyone else. there used to be a few 220+ toons that logged occasionally but they have all stopped playing.
2. yes the auction house works, is there anything in it? no.
3. How does it feel playing this game as an RPG?
Well, ive always wanted a kind of solo or "offline" experience in Celtic heroes,
Besides raids and higher level EDL is there anything you wish you had other people for?
Yeah, the social aspect of the game, and also not having to buy all the lux in the legacy shop to refresh it. lol. once in a while there will be a server reset if the servers go down lol.
4. no, i do not get vendor fashion. only thing i really look for sometimes is black pirate/sunlit. get elixers from the monthly logins, i use bounty favours for pet/mounts. ive bought plat (cheaper than CHs prices) 4k plat is like $60. they sell heroic combos/ heroic xps/wisdoms in plat shop. i also have a couple of bounty slaves (alt accounts) to farm and turn in tokens for.
5. at first, it was small like, 7-8 people, then slowly died down. right now i think we have like 5 people that are playing (besides me).

Thank you for the tips on aggy.
To answer your questions Regen-
there really isnt anyone else. there used to be a few 220+ toons that logged occasionally but they have all stopped playing.
2. yes the auction house works, is there anything in it? no.
3. How does it feel playing this game as an RPG?
Well, ive always wanted a kind of solo or "offline" experience in Celtic heroes,
Besides raids and higher level EDL is there anything you wish you had other people for?
Yeah, the social aspect of the game, and also not having to buy all the lux in the legacy shop to refresh it. lol. once in a while there will be a server reset if the servers go down lol.
4. no, i do not get vendor fashion. only thing i really look for sometimes is black pirate/sunlit. get elixers from the monthly logins, i use bounty favours for pet/mounts. ive bought plat (cheaper than CHs prices) 4k plat is like $60. they sell heroic combos/ heroic xps/wisdoms in plat shop. i also have a couple of bounty slaves (alt accounts) to farm and turn in tokens for.
5. at first, it was small like, 7-8 people, then slowly died down. right now i think we have like 5 people that are playing (besides me).
Thank you, this is actually really interesting.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

quick list of stuff
Sounds like a better version of CH, where do I sign up
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

i dont think i can post links to other websites here. but if you are serious about it i can pm you. have to ask cuz i had 2 people from Danu i think it was join like a week ago, "yeah, we will help, we will play on this server" gave them some decent gear to start with lux and gear and gold, and they only logged once and havent seen them since. soo. yeah. lol.

you can get it through thailand app store/play store, maybe with a vpn (havent tried this tbh) a friend tried it with vpn and said he wasnt able to download it but he was on iphone so idk, or a 3rd party apk website.
Here is the official Google Play Version- https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_US&gl=US
Here is the Apple Store version- https://apps.apple.com/th/app/heroes-ag ... 1345884977

if you need the 3rd party apk version (android only) dm me, or you can easily find it through google.