Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dino wand vs Gele wands

Has anyone compared the dps of theses wands? I feel like dino wand should be better but now that i compare them it doesnt seems like that much of a difference. Say we take highest tier for everything just to make it simpler. 40% FB CD 1620 FS dmg for WoA if you really want max dmg you can just swap to gele fs wand and get 100 extra dmg 150 maybe? Swap to Shards wand should be the same too. the main difference is that you get to swap to dmg ring instead of CD and gele wand. The difference here is 300 more focus and 125dmg vs 1500 fm. I think the fm adds a little more dmg here but its pretty close. Ime fm will add close to 300 dmg and 300 focus maybe around 150 + 125 = 275. Im just guesstimating here cause I dont have all the op gear but either way it seems really close. I your swapping the same tier wands too you can still use the skill which may not be much but Im pretty sure it is adding to dps.

I would have expected the "best" weapons in the game to actually be better than what we already had not maybe better by a tiny bit of also maybe worse.

Has anyone done a compairison to see how good the wand of ashes/winter actually is.

The difference for shadow/imp is 255 focus + 100 dmg vs 1200 fm the difference just gets smaller from here.

Re: Dino wand vs Gele wands

if anyone has any additional insight i would love to read it.
Least they are still slightly better than beta ._. Not by much though lel, told them same thing you posted here and they ignored it. From my brief analysis (I was getting bored of EG at this point and low Dino drop rates didn’t really excite me much) I came to the conclusion that for most players swapping Gele wands is better. Void and named Dino wands are best, but swapping dark Gele wands for 3 skills beat shadow and dark (unless something got changed with the wands I don’t know about).
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

when I got my 4th invo I calculated the total dps from using a shadow (only fire wand on my server) ashes wand vs 2 shadow (fs & shards) and 1 dark (fb) gele wands and while the difference isn’t much (think ashes beat them by ~160 dps) its safe to say that unless your server has void gele wands for all 3 of your skills and have godly cd rings then void/named ashes wand will always be better. Also the skill dmg on dino wands is nice, plus the boost to incin, lures (if you cast it) and attune is much better
Settled - 222 Mage

when I got my 4th invo I calculated the total dps from using a shadow (only fire wand on my server) ashes wand vs 2 shadow (fs & shards) and 1 dark (fb) gele wands and while the difference isn’t much (think ashes beat them by ~160 dps) its safe to say that unless your server has void gele wands for all 3 of your skills and have godly cd rings then void/named ashes wand will always be better. Also the skill dmg on dino wands is nice, plus the boost to incin, lures (if you cast it) and attune is much better
I suppose when you're going really hardcore you swap the grimoire for lure, attune and incinerate.

Maybe one day there will be a server with all the drops and they can actually do a test. Epona would be missing dino wand otherwise I think someone might have all the rest.

l suppose when you're going really hardcore you swap the grimoire for lure, attune and incinerate.
shadow+ dino wand beats void mord grim (just from the top of my head, my attune with mord grim was around 3000ish but with my dino wand its close to 3100) when it comes to incin, lures and attune. if you’re swapping dino grims i feel bad for your raids
Settled - 222 Mage

l suppose when you're going really hardcore you swap the grimoire for lure, attune and incinerate.
shadow+ dino wand beats void mord grim (just from the top of my head, my attune with mord grim was around 3000ish but with my dino wand its close to 3100) when it comes to incin, lures and attune. if you’re swapping dino grims i feel bad for your raids
Yeah I'm talking about swapping of the dino grim. If other people are casting the skill then it's fine otherwise it suffers a little.

Yeah I'm talking about swapping of the dino grim. If other people are casting the skill then it's fine otherwise it suffers a little.
no its not lol, i’d like to know if you’ve actually got an eg mage toon or you’re just saying stuff on the basis of reading different posts on the forums
Settled - 222 Mage

no its not lol, i’d like to know if you’ve actually got an eg mage toon or you’re just saying stuff on the basis of reading different posts on the forums
ya ._. grim skills op on raids. Sure they suck on comparison for individual DPS but raids are all about groups (HA HA HA almost believed that when I wrote it, what server doesn't compete for kills :lol: ). Anyone hogging a dino grim at this stage of the game rly isn't thinking about their clan/server ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What about grimoires? Would it be possible to get critics frequently if we add a tier 6 dragon (+1k critical skill ability) + a dark dino grim (+900 critic skill ability) + cg offy (+250 critic skill ability) ?? Does anyone know if this would be a viable source of dps