Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please reconsider Daily Rewards distribution - bring back Hunters Tokens

What do others think of that solution? Change the daily rewards back to how they were, but change the items in the bounty store to be non-tradeable.
How would you distinguish pets/mounts obtained from turning in both tradeable and non-tradeable tokens?
You could try making the pets/mounts obtained from bounty guy unable to be exchanged for pet/mount tokens, maybe by making them into duplicate database entries that have their inability to be converted into anything more than hunter tokens and lack of tradeability as their only differences...

U seem to be new in Epona? When a boss is pulled YOU ARE LATE hence people camp. If you are not there when the boss starts moving you receive NO ROLL. You should look at Epona’s sticky on rules before u run ur mouth like a fool here. Toodlez!
Why would you camp in a free server that has no competition? In Epona server?
And if youre late in boss spawn, then try again next time. Until the next spawn.
Relax folks... everything RESPAWNS!!!

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

To answer a question from the OP, I appreciate the whistles. Since the devs decided to make spirit mounts take a bajillion tokens, name them after things immortal, and still have them die just like all the much less expensive mounts, the whistles are useful. I don't get enough that I could count on bounties to supply what I need, but at least those get used rather than sit in my pack like some things. I did find the hunter tokens the more helpful of the two though. They helped me get my spirit mount in the first place. Ley stones and travel lixes are a big disappointment to me though.

U seem to be new in Epona? When a boss is pulled YOU ARE LATE hence people camp. If you are not there when the boss starts moving you receive NO ROLL. You should look at Epona’s sticky on rules before u run ur mouth like a fool here. Toodlez!
And if youre late in boss spawn, then try again next time. Until the next spawn.

Thanks now look at ur own signature and compare toons sir. Relax everything respawns cause if YOU DONT CAMP AND NOT MAKE IT ON TIME YOU ARE LATE. People camp cause they wanna obtain pixel stuff and reach their game objectives. But if you don’t make it to spawn you can always make the next and and/or buy in ah. All good seems urs just to make a complete fool of urself.

And just to add...many don’t lag and can lix why u think people level up? Try getting a better device boy. Quit crying about lag lol cause some people don’t experience your sh1t.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Thanks now look at ur own signature and compare toons sir. Relax everything respawns cause if YOU DONT CAMP AND NOT MAKE IT ON TIME YOU ARE LATE. People camp cause they wanna obtain pixel stuff and reach their game objectives. But if you don’t make it to spawn you can always make the next and and/or buy in ah. All good seems urs just to make a complete fool of urself.

And just to add...many don’t lag and can lix why u think people level up? Try getting a better device boy. Quit crying about lag lol cause some people don’t experience your sh1t.
LMAO!!!
Yeah, you camp because you want the best gear or item. But if your late, you cant roll. But theres another time, everything respawns. If you cant roll today, try again the next day. Why are you rushing if everything RESPAWNS. If your rushing, its not relaxing.
Your sigs said " Relax... everything RESPAWNS" but i guess your not relax if you rush to get everything.

I never camp boss, because i play relax. I can go to boss anytime, anyday, and anywhere. And if im late in boss raid, i dont care if i dont roll today, because theres another day, because everything RESPAWNS.
Thats what you call relax.

Why camp boss, when you can buy everything at the Auction House, in Epona server. :lol:
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

LMAO!!!
Yeah, you camp because you want the best gear or item. But if your late, you cant roll. But theres another time, everything respawns. If you cant roll today, try again the next day. Why are you rushing if everything RESPAWNS. If your rushing, its not relaxing.
Your sigs said " Relax... everything RESPAWNS" but i guess your not relax if you rush to get everything.

I never camp boss, because i play relax. I can go to boss anytime, anyday, and anywhere. And if im late in boss raid, i dont care if i dont roll today, because theres another day, because everything RESPAWNS.
Thats what you call relax.

Why camp boss, when you can buy everything at the Auction House, in Epona server. :lol:

Hopeless
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.