Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

forgot username

Hi there can anyone tell me what i need to do i make an Alt toon and i forgot the username to log in but i know the password because it's the same as the rest of my sign on for all the other toons i have . for this i didnt get around to adding my email address to it plz help someone.

Re: forgot username

Hi there can anyone tell me what i need to do i make an Alt toon and i forgot the username to log in but i know the password because it's the same as the rest of my sign on for all the other toons i have . for this i didnt get around to adding my email address to it plz help someone.
Hey, if you need any help with an account always contact support@onethumbmobile.com . Just give them description of your issue and information such as: date of when account was created (as close as you remember) other characters on the account and worlds / levels, email that’s on the account, any platinum purchases for that characters (if you able to show screenshots of receipts that’s usually best). It takes about 1-2 weeks to get a replay back but sometimes less. Good luck