Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need guidance on spending platinum

Hi im on Arawn, and i was curious to hear some input on this. I wanted to buy 50 dollars worth of platinum during the next platinum event and spend it on buying heroic combination elixirs to resell, however is that the best option I have in order to make a lot of gold with my platinum? Also does anyone know why there wasnt any tiny events this month?

Re: Need guidance on spending platinum

Find a better game .-. That's my guidance. For real though buy alt, and rebirth books. They're cheap plat and ppl pay good prices. Less plat -> more gold earned per plat
+1 The planned update for August 2019 still hasn’t been released. The last update has been quite a while and bugs have been introduced in June that still exist and it seems they know the issue, but don’t really care to fix. I have some good game suggestions if you plan to spend $50.
Signature updated as of December 10th, 2022

177 Druid Sulis
123 Ranger fingal
102 Rogue Sulis

Plat item prices of course depend on your server, but I don't think selling Heroic Combos will be worth it. Look at what plat items sell for and figure out the gold/plat you would be getting.

Via Taranis Prices:
Heroic Combos sell for ~25k, cost 48 plat => ~500g/plat
Alt Books sell for 10k, cost 10 plat => 1000g/plat
Chests sell for 25k, cost 40 plat => 625g/plat
Super Knows sell for 2.5k, cost 16 plat => 156g/plat
Super Max HP Potions sell for 2k, costs 2 plat => 1000g/plat
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Hi im on Arawn, and i was curious to hear some input on this. I wanted to buy 50 dollars worth of platinum during the next platinum event and spend it on buying heroic combination elixirs to resell, however is that the best option I have in order to make a lot of gold with my platinum? Also does anyone know why there wasnt any tiny events this month?

Killing hawkhurst is the easiest way to make gold. In 5 days i make 100k gold, in 10 days i can make 200k gold. In 1 month i can make 1m gold just by killing hawkhurst.
Its easy to make gold in this game.
Spend your 50 dollars on sigils, because its important.
Use it to your toon for easy gaming.

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Not even close. Fishing pikes is the best way for new or midgame player.
Killing hawkhurst is the easiest way to make gold. In 5 days i make 100k gold, in 10 days i can make 200k gold. In 1 month i can make 1m gold just by killing hawkhurst.

Depending on your server, sigils might be cheaper to obtain through gold. Sigils are nearly essential later on, yes, but their raw plat prices aren't worth it. Often more worthwhile to buy them off of chest people.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Not even close. Fishing pikes is the best way for new or midgame player.
Youre right, theres so many ways to make gold in this game.
I like killing people so i just kill hawkhurst, but if you like killing fish then go fishing.
Its so easy to make gold in this game, theres no need to scam or transfer server. Just go kill or fish.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020