Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Discord

Hello everyone. I’m planning on building a discord for the community. I want to try and make it as clean and organized as possible, with chats/voice chats for each server and where we can all come together. Along with some other chats as well. If anyone would like to join and grow the server, that would be nice. I can give leadership to whoever has the most power within the game and what not, and mods and such, you just need to let me know if you’re interested. Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a good day.

Re: Celtic Heroes Discord

Sounds pretty neato!

I’m not sure if you are aware of it or not, but there is already a fairly busy fan-made CH discord server (https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr) that is somewhat supported by VR. You are of course more than welcome to make your own as well, though my personal recommendation would be that you try to put a more unique spin on it in order to give people more of a reason to join, rather than just a generic “hang out” chat area. Part of the problem with two different servers that do the same thing is that it tends to split up the community, which I personally would rather not see happen.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!