Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update list

At this point it's safe to say that VR don't care about this game at all. This is trolling, some skills havent been changed since tower update. We've had bt and dino since then.
All they do is add stuff to make us buy more plats. Where are the Ostara event? Event bosses? Anything worth farming? This is madness. They are killing the game on their own.
Earth, water, fire, Air

Morrigan: Mage 215, Druids 224, Ranger 200
Mabon: Druid 220
Donn: Mage 215, Druid 223, Ranger 218
Clan: Pegasus
Server Lugh: Druid 220

I agree. I am extremely disappointed in this update. It really feels like you gave us the finger here. VR, what are you doing? Do you care about this game at all? Why are you ignoring us? How can there be a dedicated team for CH and this be all that you could muster? I'm really hoping this update list is just... a typo or something. Feels like a joke. Not one good change. Might as well have posted nothing and led us on a bit more.

Miakoda wrote:Love the new pet though.

They'll probably find a way to mess this too lol.
I don't understand how they couldnt add more features with all the time they have at their disposal...barely reply to support requests, barely reply to players feedbacks...
I mean what y'all doing over there @VR?
We deserve to know.
We asked years ago for a ley near snorri pit, at some point we just gave up on that.

Would they even play the game yourself as it is?
Do they think they're doing enough?

Cause that update list just ain't it.
Earth, water, fire, Air

Morrigan: Mage 215, Druids 224, Ranger 200
Mabon: Druid 220
Donn: Mage 215, Druid 223, Ranger 218
Clan: Pegasus
Server Lugh: Druid 220

Reef wrote:
Chelseam2 wrote:
HealsOfHell wrote:
Could we revamp Rescue and Spring of life? They are both trash.

How do you even make that not crap as it is?

Make resurrection idols obsolete and SoL necessary for raiding :twisted:

I Am AlL fOr ThAt!

I mean spring of life maybe heal AOE HOT.

Rescue: If a damage would kill the target ally in a 3 second interval, the ally heals the damage instead if the target is of X level or below.

What do you all think?
155 Druid Sulis
122 Ranger fingal
96 Rogue Sulis

Earth wrote:

I don't understand how they couldnt add more features with all the time they have at their disposal...barely reply to support requests, barely reply to players feedbacks...
We deserve to know.
We asked years ago for a ley near snorri pit, at some point we just gave up on that.

I'm pretty sure that VR has been spending the majority of their time working on their new game Warhammer: Odyssey. That game was supposed to release earlier this year, at which point they likely would have gone to a system of releasing content for both games.
However, due to the pandemic (and possibly other unforseen complications), the timeline for WH:O had to be pushed back, which meant that CH updates have likely (and obviously) been pushed back too.

Minor disclaimer: This is just the way I see it happening. I don't really want to get into a whole debate about "VR should focus on us since we were here first/we pay them money/CH is better", because there are a lot of right ways of looking at the whole mess. My point is merely that, like it or not, a very large part of why there has not been work on CH is because they've been working on something else, for better or for worse.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Eragon123 wrote:
Earth wrote:

We deserve to know.

I'm pretty sure that VR has been spending the majority of their time working on their new game Warhammer: Odyssey. That game was supposed to release earlier this year, at which point they likely would have gone to a system of releasing content for both games.
However, due to the pandemic (and possibly other unforseen complications), the timeline for WH:O had to be pushed back, which meant that CH updates have likely (and obviously) been pushed back too.

Minor disclaimer: This is just the way I see it happening. I don't really want to get into a whole debate about "VR should focus on us since we were here first/we pay them money/CH is better", because there are a lot of right ways of looking at the whole mess. My point is merely that, like it or not, a very large part of why there has not been work on CH is because they've been working on something else, for better or for worse.

What about ethics ?
What do you think about VR not being clear about what's going on and what's gonna happen ? Do you personally believe VR will invest money and time on CH ? Don't you think the last few updates they have done, solely aim to gain money and don't add much into the game ?