Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Already Logged In?

Hi there,

There was an issue with Danu which is now resolved. All the other worlds should be fine.

Please post if you are still having any issues.

Thanks

I'm all fixed now, thanks :D
World Danu
General of Prime
Reaper~Warrior~lvl 110
ZaMedic~Druid~lvl 76
Volcon~Mage~lvl 70
ReapVault~Bank~ lvl 21
Player since late July 2011

Hi all
I'm still having issues I have sent an email as well with un and pw. I play on lugh server and my username is the same as my username here.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you

Hey Admin!

Thank you for responding.

I did not share my account details with anyone.

After a couple hours I was finally allowed to log on to my account and I have been fine since.

The issue in my case has been resolved.

I'm on the mabon server if that helps.
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

Hi all
I'm still having issues I have sent an email as well with un and pw. I play on lugh server and my username is the same as my username here.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Hi there, are you still having issues with this? All worlds should be OK now.

Thanks

When I login it says account name taken, I am connected to Facebook aswell so I’m confused about this

World: lugh
Name: trentioes
Level: 207
Class: warrior

Toon;
Name:LocknDagger
Level: 180
Class: rogue

I have sent an email now and are there any servers online right now?
i think i could be becasue of the cost savings that VR have been doing with the approaching release of warhammer odyssey. They have downgreaded there celtic heros servers and upgraded there warhammer servers.

rip for all
Send me your Questions!

When I login it says account name taken, I am connected to Facebook aswell so I’m confused about this

Name: trentioes
Level: 207
Class: warrior

Toon;
Name:LocknDagger
Level: 180
Class: rogue
In the cross-platform integration update (iOS meets Android), players with overlapping account names (not character names) developed these issues where one would get to keep it and the other would have to have it changed. You can privately message Difinitus or Schwing about this issue to have it resolved or try emailing support.
I have sent an email now and are there any servers online right now?
i think i could be becasue of the cost savings that VR have been doing with the approaching release of warhammer odyssey. They have downgreaded there celtic heros servers and upgraded there warhammer servers.

rip for all
This issue the players have had has LONG since been resolved and has nothing to do with VR's separate project and its influence on the development of Celtic Heroes. They've stated that this game will continue on as normal. But with a split team it is hard to give both games the attention that they deserve. I'm sure it will be a give and take in the years to come.

But to both of you: before posting replies be sure to check the date that the post was made. This one is from all the way back in December of 2011.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown