Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Exp/gold event this weekend

Where’s the love for singles? ,_, Lol but seriously, finding a lixing partner who can lix with you for significant periods of time let alone finding someone the same level as you who can log at the same time you can isn’t exactly the easiest task on an inactive server ._. (Plus solo lixing is just so much better and efficient. Waiting on others is annoying)

Just make it double exp/gold regardless ;) show some love to the singles (plenty of them here ._. ).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Exp/gold event this weekend

Just to clarify: it’s not double xp, it’s double the group bonus per additional player for xp and gold:

Last edited by Mind on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Just to clarify: it’s not double xp, it’s double the group bonus for gold and xp:
And to expand on Mind's image, "Per Player" is the percentage of exp from the normal killing of a mob without a group. For example, let's say a mob gives 5k xp normally to a single person. To a group of two (normally), each person would get 3250 xp. With the event, each person would get 4k exp.

It's a mild increase that gets more noticeable with more people in the group.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yeah but my proposal still stands ._. Double exp plz (as in actually double the exp, not that group bonus crap). Group bonus is such a stupid system which has ruined leveling. Making an event on it is even worse ,_,

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Yeah but my proposal still stands ._. Double exp plz (as in actually double the exp, not that group bonus crap). Group bonus is such a stupid system which has ruined leveling. Making an event on it is even worse ,_,
Hope its TWO TIMES and not 1.5x like they stopped from the very first xp event.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Hope its TWO TIMES and not 1.5x like they stopped from the very first xp event.
Ah yes the first celtic Heroes birthday event. Party hats and double exp/gold weekend events... best event ever lol

Rather than group bonus (just in general, not related to this event), do you think all players should get the same amount of exp regardless of how many people are in the group? Or do you think that the group bonus shouldn't exist, and exp should get divided up with no increase.

I've never really heard anyone get upset with the group bonus system, so I'm curious.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Rather than group bonus (just in general, not related to this event), do you think all players should get the same amount of exp regardless of how many people are in the group? Or do you think that the group bonus shouldn't exist, and exp should get divided up with no increase.

I've never really heard anyone get upset with the group bonus system, so I'm curious.
Same amount of exp regardless of how many are in the group. If you get 40k exp from a mob solo, you’ll also get 40k exp from that same mob in a group with 8 along with everyone else. I’ve already explained in the past why I don’t like the group bonus, but I’ll summarize it here.

The group bonus system basically encourages players to restrict their groups down, often having to turn down other players because they’ll lose too much exp with those players. It hurts druids the most because a lot of people would rather level with the other classes. In my opinion mass group leveling should be encouraged especially with how social this game is. Leveling in a group of 8 would be a blast, but because of the group exp bonus you’re forced to restrict your group down to 2-3 tops, or if you’re like me you solo 90% of the time because it grants the most efficient exp. I would love to level in a big group, but the perfectionist side of me tells me to level solo because of the group exp bonus present in group leveling lol.

With the group bonus gone, leveling would become a lot more enjoyable, people will have no reason to discriminate other classes/players because of their poor dps capabilities, and the grind to 220 will be ultimately faster which is something we all want/need. I can honestly see the reasoning behind having a group gold bonus, but I can’t see any reason why the group exp bonus should be a thing.